Unity Completed Torawarenoko - Captive Daughter [Final] [Oshioki House]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Custom Mods/Uncensored Patches By RazorX

Ok here is my final version of my custom patches and I have included three versions (Normal Hair & Eye Color, Blonde Hair & Green Eyes & Purple Hair & Grey Eyes), One of each of them have different vagina's :)
In these patches i have also done the following:
* Replaced the penis and dildo button icons to match what is now being used in these patches.​
* Her vagina stretches again like it's supposed too as well as her stomach.​
* Fixed texture issues present in the normal game around her lips and breasts as well as anus.​
* Added an English title to the main screen.​
* Replaced the text on her legs with custom English text.​
* Changed the number on the sign around her neck to text.​
* Added a new custom background. (Changed the bed)​
* Removed Popup Text.​
English Title
1 English Title.png

No Popup Text
2 No Popup Text.png

Custom Background/Mattress
3 Custom Mattress.png

Custom Icons, Text And Fixed Seams Between Body Parts

4 Custom Icons, Text And Fixed Seams Between Body Parts.png

Pussy Type 1 ~ Normal
5 Pussy Type 1.png

Pussy Type 1 ~ Blonde Hair & Green Eyes
6 Pussy Type 1 (Blonde Hair).png

Pussy Type 1 ~ Purple Hair & Grey Eyes
7 Pussy Type 1 (Purple Hair).png

Pussy Type 2 ~ Normal
8 Pussy Type 2.png

Pussy Type 2 ~ Blonde Hair & Green Eyes
9 Pussy Type 2 (Blonde Hair).png

Pussy Type 2 ~ Purple Hair & Grey Eyes
10 Pussy Type 2 (Purple Hair).png

These are using the texture replacer plugin (which is included) which means the sharedassets0.assets file is left untouched.
You can see more about the plugin Here.
To cycle through my mods just press F12 ingame.

Download

Guide
Download BepInEx from (As of this post ~ BepInEx_x64_5.4.22.0.zip) and extract the doorstop_config.ini and the winhttp.dll into the root folder then extract the BepInEx folder from my mod into the root folder as well.

Last edited:

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
if anyone wants to add a link to that on the main page you have my permission hehe.
also if anyone is interested in translating the small amount of text that pops up in this game etc please let me know and i will see if i can provide the images for you, it could also just be removed if anyone wanted to do that.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Custom Mod/Uncensored Patches By RazorX
skip....
Can I use your modded images ?

If use the Texture Replacer plugin, It's easy to change textures.
For example, the another game that ThornSin, I made partial uncensor + cheat plugin. It's not touch the original files. so, if game is updated, there are nothing to edit again. (of course, new scene was added, It's needed edit) and can test the textures fast and easy.

Simply, I made uncensor plugin with your images. Although having to install BepInEx is cumbersome. install the BepInEx and extract plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder. It's same result as what you made.

This game seem to be any more updates, but I'd like to make it possible to choose different textures.(with your modded images) For example, press the hot-key makes change the textures(your 4 samples) on run-time.

Trivial but your images are little bit different from original.
Left is Original, Right is your image. Both was extracted by AssetStudio. Compared by Araxis Merge.
1685389898125.png
Grayed parts shows differences. Of course, just compare with which shows,
1685389969394.png
We can't find the differences.

It's shows little bit differences of colors. May be it caused by extract tool or edit tool(save option?).
How about use extract tool which called AssetStudio or AssetRipper(recommended).

Last edited:

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Can I use your modded images ?

If use the Texture Replacer plugin, It's easy to change textures.
For example, the another game that ThornSin, I made partial uncensor + cheat plugin. It's not touch the original files. so, if game is updated, there are nothing to edit again. (of course, new scene was added, It's needed edit) and can test the textures fast and easy.

Simply, I made uncensor plugin with your images. Although having to install BepInEx is cumbersome. install the BepInEx and extract plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder. It's same result as what you made.

This game seem to be any more updates, but I'd like to make it possible to choose different textures.(with your modded images) For example, press the hot-key makes change the textures(your 4 samples) on run-time.

Trivial but your images are little bit different from original.
Left is Original, Right is your image. Both was extracted by AssetStudio. Compared by Araxis Merge.
View attachment 2659612
Grayed parts shows differences. Of course, just compare with which shows,
View attachment 2659615
We can't find the differences.

It's shows little bit differences of colors. May be it caused by extract tool or edit tool(save option?).
How about use extract tool which called AssetStudio or AssetRipper(recommended).
you need to replace more than just the images, you also need a way to replace (not remove) some material.
the texture replacer plugin is not perfect either, i have tried a modified sharedassets0.assets file with it to where it should work but it doesn't and the game is still censored and i've even replaced the texture_00 file in sharedassets0.assets to where it's fully working and uncensored but the texture replacer plugin even when given a different texture_00 file won't replace it and stays the default one.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
you need to replace more than just the images, tell me how to use the texture replacer plugin to replace a material and i will make my uncensored patches compatible with it, i've already got the textures to load up with that plugin but unless it can also do materials etc then this game will still be censored.
If you extract plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder, I will be works.
hmm.. BepInEx has very big bug. It's a path issue. Game folder must have the english characters.(multi-bytes characters are NG)

Extract BepInEx to game folder. and run game once. Then BepInEx\plugins\ folder will be created.
If not created, There are some problem. In this case check below.

• Game path check which above commented.
  • Is ReiPatched? BepInEx is not work with ReiPatcher.
  • Used right BepInEx? game of unity client has 4 types. Mono/Il2cpp and x64/x32 combination.

I download OP's now. WOW! That's great. It's MTL by BepInEx. Forget what I said.

It's simple. just extract plugin(which I uploaded) to BepInEx\plugins\ folder. the folder will be like below.
1685426567526.png

Texture Replacer is a.. stupid plugin. If not use the MD5, It's a bit useful. MD5 values are can different from GPU. It's a big problem of plugin.

Fortunately, this game has just only 1 texture_00 texture. Some game has many same texture names. To distinguish the textures, I was use the MD5...

Without using MD5, the texture replacer plugin is very easy. just put modded images to "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\" folder. make subfolder and put it, that's ok too.
for example, your edited "texture_00" texture file to "texture_00_.png" and put it "ModImages" folder. that's all. add "_" to texture name. In case of using MD5, MD5 value is added to "_". for example, "texture_00_c66ea848c9de03dac2865eb1ada4d69b.png". (It's a made by texture replacer)
If don't use the MD5, "c66ea848c9de03dac2865eb1ada4d69b" is no needed. can use MD5 place to comment. likes "texture_00_Uncennsored.png". "Uncennsored"'s count of characters is not 32. It's ignored.

Sorry for the long and complicated explanation.
It's simple on this game. just add "_" to the end of the texture name.

I will make "select textures" feature to texture replacer. Here's the plan.
By specifying "select" as the discriminant folder, using hot-key(F12) to change textures on run-time.
The folder is like below.
  • BepInEx
    • plugins
      • ModImages
        • Select
          • Custom_Uncensored_Patch_Pussy_Type_1_RazorX
            • texture_00_.png
          • Custom_Uncensored_Patch_Pussy_Type_1_RazorX_Blonde
            • texture_00_.png
          • Custom_Uncensored_Patch_Pussy_Type_2_RazorX
            • texture_00_.png
          • Custom_Uncensored_Patch_Pussy_Type_2_RazorX_Blonde
            • texture_00_.png
Player can change the set of textures by hot-key.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
If you extract plugin to BepInEx\plugins\ folder, I will be works.
hmm.. BepInEx has very big bug. It's a path issue. Game folder must have the english characters.(multi-bytes characters are NG)

Extract BepInEx to game folder. and run game once. Then BepInEx\plugins\ folder will be created.
If not created, There are some problem. In this case check below.

• Game path check which above commented.
  • Is ReiPatched? BepInEx is not work with ReiPatcher.
  • Used right BepInEx? game of unity client has 4 types. Mono/Il2cpp and x64/x32 combination.

I download OP's now. WOW! That's great. It's MTL by BepInEx. Forget what I said.

It's simple. just extract plugin(which I uploaded) to BepInEx\plugins\ folder. the folder will be like below.
View attachment 2660857

Texture Replacer is a.. stupid plugin. If not use the MD5, It's a bit useful. MD5 values are can different from GPU. It's a big problem of plugin.

Fortunately, this game has just only 1 texture_00 texture. Some game has many same texture names. To distinguish the textures, I was use the MD5...

Without using MD5, the texture replacer plugin is very easy. just put modded images to "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\" folder. make subfolder and put it, that's ok too.
for example, your edited "texture_00" texture file to "texture_00_.png" and put it "ModImages" folder. that's all. add "_" to texture name. In case of using MD5, MD5 value is added to "_". for example, "texture_00_c66ea848c9de03dac2865eb1ada4d69b.png". (It's a made by texture replacer)
If don't use the MD5, "c66ea848c9de03dac2865eb1ada4d69b" is no needed. can use MD5 place to comment. likes "texture_00_Uncennsored.png". "Uncennsored"'s count of characters is not 32. It's ignored.

Sorry for the long and complicated explanation.
It's simple on this game. just add "_" to the end of the texture name.

I will make "select textures" feature to texture replacer. Here's the plan.
By specifying "select" as the discriminant folder, using hot-key(F12) to change textures on run-time.
The folder is like below.
  • BepInEx
    • plugins
      • ModImages
        • Select
          • Custom_Uncensored_Patch_Pussy_Type_1_RazorX
            • texture_00_.png
          • Custom_Uncensored_Patch_Pussy_Type_1_RazorX_Blonde
            • texture_00_.png
          • Custom_Uncensored_Patch_Pussy_Type_2_RazorX
            • texture_00_.png
          • Custom_Uncensored_Patch_Pussy_Type_2_RazorX_Blonde
            • texture_00_.png
Player can change the set of textures by hot-key.
it doesn't like trying to replace 'sactx-0-4096x2048-DXT5|BC3-New Sprite Atlas-1c73fd9b' perhaps you can fix that?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Here are my mods/uncensored patches that use the texture replacer plugin.
Here

Last edited:
Reactions: kumarin

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
kumarin if you wish to share my mods/uncensored patches and/or textures please add a link back to my post above as well as credit me thanks

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
kumarin if you wish to share my mods/uncensored patches and/or textures please add a link back to my post above as well as credit me thanks
Thanks. I will make plugin pack and publish to korean community. Link is may be not allowed at that community. But I will use folder name as what you used. "Custom_Uncensored_Patch_Pussy_Type_1_RazorX". or "Custom_Uncensored_Patch_Pussy_Type_1 by RazorX(F95)".

I checked your files. "texture_00_.png" is right. the others names are must be...
  • title1_.png
  • bg_.png
  • button17_.png
  • button18_.png
I will make textures selector.

"sactx-0-4096x2048-DXT5|BC3-New Sprite Atlas-1c73fd9b" has "Atlas". texture replacer is not dumps textures witch has name "SDF" and "Atlas". If want to you that textures, I will remove those conditions on next plugin update. (I will update textures selector in 5 days)
I was ignored "SDF" and "Atlas" 'cause generally those are have a font or something large contexts.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Thanks. I will make plugin pack and publish to korean community. Link is may be not allowed at that community. But I will use folder name as what you used. "Custom_Uncensored_Patch_Pussy_Type_1_RazorX". or "Custom_Uncensored_Patch_Pussy_Type_1 by RazorX(F95)".

I checked your files. "texture_00_.png" is right. the others names are must be...
  • title1_.png
  • bg_.png
  • button17_.png
  • button18_.png
I will make textures selector.

"sactx-0-4096x2048-DXT5|BC3-New Sprite Atlas-1c73fd9b" has "Atlas". texture replacer is not dumps textures witch has name "SDF" and "Atlas". If want to you that textures, I will remove those conditions on next plugin update. (I will update textures selector in 5 days)
I was ignored "SDF" and "Atlas" 'cause generally those are have a font or something large contexts.
yeah let me know when you've added support for that.
also i've updated my files above, Here

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
yeah let me know when you've added support for that.
also i've updated my files above, Here
I updated texture replacer plugin.
Test with this. If you update your post, I will remove this file.

Don't use dumped images by plugin. as I said that there are GPU's issue. Use the extractor tool.
"sactx-0-4096x2048-DXT5|BC3-New Sprite Atlas-1c73fd9b" was can't be dumpped. 'cause It has "|" character. It's not allowed on windows file name. It's fixed. you can dump it now. But don't use the images which dumpped by plugin. and use file name as "sactx-0-4096x2048-DXT5_BC3-New Sprite Atlas-1c73fd9b_.png". It's unique. Don't needed MD5.

DumbRendererDemosaic and Texture_Replacer makes game slow. when I have a time, will make the plugin for this game only.

Last edited:

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I updated texture replacer plugin.
Test with this. If you update your post, I will remove this file.

Don't use dumped images by plugin. as I said that there are GPU's issue. Use the extractor tool.
"sactx-0-4096x2048-DXT5|BC3-New Sprite Atlas-1c73fd9b" was can't be dumpped. 'cause It has "|" character. It's not allowed on windows file name. It's fixed. you can dump it now. But don't use the images which dumpped by plugin. and use file name as "sactx-0-4096x2048-DXT5_BC3-New Sprite Atlas-1c73fd9b_.png". It's unique. Don't needed MD5.

DumbRendererDemosaic and Texture_Replacer makes game slow. when I have a time, will make the plugin for this game only.
i never used the plugin to dump images, i have no need for it and already had them all dumped before i even knew it existed.
also i have updated all the downloads for you like you requested, they all work perfectly fine on my end so you can remove the file thanks.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i never used the plugin to dump images, i have no need for it and already had them all dumped before i even knew it existed.
also i have updated all the downloads for you like you requested, they all work perfectly fine on my end so you can remove the file thanks.
You can make the plugin pack which can change the textures set on run-time.
You're uploaded seperated version by mod type. But It's possible to enjoy the 4-types on run-time.
With what I uploaded, press F12 in game. You will be see what I say.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
You can make the plugin pack which can change the textures set on run-time.
You're uploaded seperated version by mod type. But It's possible to enjoy the 4-types on run-time.
With what I uploaded, press F12 in game. You will be see what I say.
took a bit of figuring out but i've done it, i have made a setup using that where it's like you're cycling through little modpacks :D
check it out Here and see what you think, i also added some new stuff and tweaks.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i put the stuff in the main game folder but f12 doesnt work
How about try move the game folder to another place ?.(ex. "C:\Games\Torawarenoko\") Game path must don't have the multi-bytes characters. It's a bug of BepInEx.

lorm

Nov 5, 2016
How about try move the game folder to another place ?.(ex. "C:\Games\Torawarenoko\") Game path must don't have the multi-bytes characters. It's a bug of BepInEx.
thats my path "\RJ01052265\torawarenoko_v1.5" no strange symbols

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
i put the stuff in the main game folder but f12 doesnt work
i recommend extracting the game to something like Downloads/Games then download the latest version of BepInEx and extract it to the root of Torawarenoko-Final (where the exe is)
i have my game in Downloads/Games/Torawarenoko-Final

if you're using my download which comes with everything (except the full BepInEx install) you want to extract the BepInEx folder and for me i have that in:
Downloads/Games/Torawarenoko-Final/BepInEx

then booting the game you should immediately see the English title and ingame F12 should cycle through my mods.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes