Collection Video Tosaka chicken farm collection [2023-09-27] [とさか養鶏場]

astralblaze

May 21, 2019
I'm suggesting someone upload a full compilation in 720P-1080P, it's smaller in size and everything is in it. It took quite a few hrs to download the following and they were all corrupted:
Tosaka_Green and raw fire! (R-18 video) Cheshire - Azur Lane:
Delicious dinner (R-18 video) Asashio (Kantai Collection):
Temporary Lecturer of health and physical education z23- Azur Lane:
Combat Dirty, Dispatch! (R-18 Video) Alice Kisaragi - Combatants Will Be Dispatched! (the one in the 1st page failed, but one of the link in the threads worked)

I would really highly appreciate it if someone can re-post Delicious dinner (R-18 video) Asashio (Kantai Collection) as I only get the version where she is wearing clothes from somewhere.

However, I must say I am impressed with the amount of hardwork and dedication shown by the thread owners and the community on this collection. Great job folks!

Reactions: Val Val and Poozza

Nvia_

Jun 23, 2020
The Reason for the large file size is due to the artist making variations of the video (includes hair style change, nude/semi/full clothing, boob size, and X-Ray for each variant). There are 28 videos with each video being 6 mins long and 463 MB in size.

Grom778

Jan 23, 2020
The Reason for the large file size is due to the artist making variations of the video (includes hair style change, nude/semi/full clothing, boob size, and X-Ray for each variant). There are 28 videos with each video being 6 mins long and 463 MB in size.
I understand this very well, I hope there are kind people and upload the archive to a free file sharing service without restrictions

reitsu

Feb 25, 2022
Anyone has lychee chan eng sub separate, I can't dl it with the others because of how big the file is.