Collection Video Tosaka chicken farm collection [2023-09-27] [とさか養鶏場]

Yustu

May 22, 2018
Jesus man...I can buy like four 16TB harddrives + docking station within that price.
Did You sit next to 2x WD 12 TB spinners ? I build NAS with those and I can tell You that I can feel vibrations on the carpet when those drives spins (NAS edition, reds pro) not to mention noise. So depending how much You do value silence I can see why someone spends over 1400USD for i.e. water-cooling PC (I did, with MORA 420 - system is practically inaudible) and goes all SSD (I did, and Yes I spend more then 1200 USD for my drives). That being said I do work and earn using PC so for me it "business expense".

But indeed current PC component prices are INSANE, at this point I would expect memory manufacturers to offer 4TB SSD as "mid" tier and in price range of 512-1TB but... new ones come in and all tops at 2/4TB (for NVME, yes there are some 8TB but super expensive). Probably again market manipulation ;/.

Reactions: luewh

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Did You sit next to 2x WD 12 TB spinners ? I build NAS with those and I can tell You that I can feel vibrations on the carpet when those drives spins (NAS edition, reds pro) not to mention noise. So depending how much You do value silence I can see why someone spends over 1400USD for i.e. water-cooling PC (I did, with MORA 420 - system is practically inaudible) and goes all SSD (I did, and Yes I spend more then 1200 USD for my drives). That being said I do work and earn using PC so for me it "business expense".
It depend on what you are using those hard drives for. If you're planning on running those hard drives 24/7 in your NAS or using them for everyday usage that pressure them. Then I can understand why you will prefer other option for that job. I invested into a Sabrent 5 bay docking station with 2x Seagate Exos X18 16TB within it. One I brought and the other I extract out from a expansion drive due to the sata bridge being broken.
Screenshot 2023-02-22 044953.png
When it come vibration and sound, it isn't an issues for me. Since these hard drives aren't as annoying loud and only use for saving files.

Arcanalevi

Feb 24, 2020
Holy shet 14 gb for Mona video. Can someone post the already extracted video so plebs like me download the file i only want? Please..