RPGM HTML Completed Total NC: Princess Park [Sadi]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png

Overview
As a new employee in the park, your job is to either win the princesses over to your side, or force them to do their job whether they like it or not. Good luck!​

Updated: 2017-05-05
Developer:
Version: v1.0
Language: English
Genre
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win: - -
Others:

2.png 3.png 4.png

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Uploaded to HTML can play online, but is a RPGM game

Reactions: ponyguy

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Don't know why, but no browser lets me move around on the map
Click Esc tells u how to play, u don't need to move it explains it/
You can't move, u interact with people/map/things they will have a ! there in place.

Reactions: ponyguy
Jun 1, 2017
This was briefly enjoyable - but it has the potential to be made awesome via expansion! The core is there - now we just need the meat.

The soft, tender veal, to be precise.

Zardacious

Aug 9, 2017
Is there no way to hide the text? I recall middle-click hides text in Ren'py games, but I have no idea how it works with HTML5/RPGM

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Is there no way to hide the text? I recall middle-click hides text in Ren'py games, but I have no idea how it works with HTML5/RPGM
Sometimes you can use one of the ALT keys, other times one of the CTRL keys, I believe it's up to the developer to enable that functionality and to specify which key. I wish they just assigned it to the H key like Renpy does.

** I really wish they never use the ALT key though, as it's used to switch windows (via keyboard) in Windows. It makes it harder to write a walk-though while playing a game if you have to keep taking your hand off the keyboard to click outside the game window to switch to the document you are editing.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Updated OP (added a ripped (by yours truly and tested by @Cirelc ) version so you can play offline)

Tellbin

Aug 22, 2019
The download version gives me an error about "failure to load: audio/bgm/[some sorta long audio file that I can't be bothered to copy over]". I found the file, and it seems to play just fine, but the game gives me the error when it tries to load. Any advice?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes