kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
It seems you are missing some directx drivers as the directx device could not initialize. Unfortunately, I cannot tell, which drivers.
I try Windows update not work
Can you put game need direct x list plz?
edit: try dxwebsetup install not work
some DirectX_Repair not work

1920 X 1080

Target location out of defined area.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The change log says current is v0.8 and download has 04a. Is the download the latest version?
Yes the pack is 4a but the game within the pack ie this one is v0.8 as there are more than one playable games in the pack
BTW this game costs $1 per month or $5 for the premium content

Reactions: AkiranGaming

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I try Windows update not work
Can you put game need direct x list plz?
edit: try dxwebsetup install not work
some DirectX_Repair not work

1920 X 1080

Target location out of defined area.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You may also be missing Microsoft Redistributable. That is a set of drivers that is usually present in any computer as it is in general installed with most of games automatically. Here is a link on the download, if you want to try. Download links are for X86 and X64 systems separately.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
You may also be missing Microsoft Redistributable. That is a set of drivers that is usually present in any computer as it is in general installed with most of games automatically. Here is a link on the download, if you want to try. Download links are for X86 and X64 systems separately.

X86 & x64 install ok but arm 64 install fail

not working
:cry:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017

not working
You only have to install one of them. Since the only one that failed is arm64, I deduct you have a 64bit OS. Delete the x86 e arm64 setups and reinstall the x64 version for good measure, then restart your pc

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
never mind i reset nvidia setting and it work
thanks every one
maybe I need use independent settings
should I try which nvidia setting will make game crash?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016

not working
You can not uninstall direct X only upgrade it the arm version should never be installed as you are using windows. Direct X comes as part of your installation so the only way to get it to work is a save point when it actually was working. I posted a step by step. If it is completely non functional its a corruption if you dont have good save points in windows sadly its a reinstall as Direct X is used by pretty much everything
Also it could be the visual C++ redist is missing as this is a C++ game

Reactions: kidderyao

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Xin vui lòng mã cao cấp
tiếng Anh như đã nêu trong quy định của diễn đàn hoặc nhấp vào liên kết của tôi với người dịch

english please as stated in forum rules or click my link to a translator

Reactions: schizoviper

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
You can not uninstall direct X only upgrade it the arm version should never be installed as you are using windows. Direct X comes as part of your installation so the only way to get it to work is a save point when it actually was working. I posted a step by step. If it is completely non functional its a corruption if you dont have good save points in windows sadly its a reinstall as Direct X is used by pretty much everything
Also it could be the visual C++ redist is missing as this is a C++ game

Thank you but its Nvidia setting(GeForce)

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes