thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Ok I have to say thank you for the diary it is much better then have to interact with everyone little box. Thank you and keep up the good work.

tdr

Nov 18, 2017
Crap, the first game here that I can't get to run via wine. Needed a new PC at the end of last year (old one was already over 10 years old) and then (finally) made Linux my main system. Maybe I'll think of something else or I'll have to test it via the game Windows HDD. :LOL:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
¿How can I use the skill Morph: big dick?
Here is a change log, which describes who can it be applied to. One you open personal page of each character, you can see how to access "Bonus scenes"

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
So.. about the pregnancy in this game. Is it just the % thing that increases. Do the pregnancies ever come to term? or do you have to just reset them...
I mean, it's a cool concept, but I'm not super sold on the steadily filling meter. Better it be a chance roll of the dice and a conversation a few days later if it's successful. Some sort of impreg counter would be cool too.
Overall, I think Velesk is doing a pretty good job forging his own vision - good work! Now if only the ingame sprite faces could be as good as the portrait CGs...

BorHblK

Oct 25, 2017
That is intentional. They are now grouped together into one.
Hello,
in new "location" - appartments of Noel and Luna and MS.Mulinins' House are always locked. - Used old save before 0.6

Last edited:

Spectrecal

Aug 7, 2022
Total Seduction 1 was amazing, here's hoping this sequel can live up to its name

I'm missing three scenes with Amanda, anyone have a list?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes