Joseph74

Dec 13, 2022
How do i fully submit to Ms Mullins? When she appears at the dungeon all choices are available but the ''fully submit'' which is red and demands 20 submission points, how do i score those points?

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Quick bug report: the CHAD skill 'Steroids' states that each level gives a 'permanent' 1 point increase to stamina with each charge. Since these recharge when you level the skill again, this would mean that the stamina bar shouldn't ever drop below 60 points when you get to Steroids III and use the charges up, but it can decay all the way back to 0. This means that either, A) it was never permanent and was just an instant increase, thus making it a typo in the description, or B) it is a bug that isn't registering the permanent stamina increase.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Quick bug report: the CHAD skill 'Steroids' states that each level gives a 'permanent' 1 point increase to stamina with each charge. Since these recharge when you level the skill again, this would mean that the stamina bar shouldn't ever drop below 60 points when you get to Steroids III and use the charges up, but it can decay all the way back to 0. This means that either, A) it was never permanent and was just an instant increase, thus making it a typo in the description, or B) it is a bug that isn't registering the permanent stamina increase.
Thats a bug. Thanks for reporting.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Does pregnancy have any effect except visual?
It has various other effects. For example, Lila sometimes get a morning sickness, Amanda is not practicing yoga with big belly or Taylor is not going to work. Also, Noelle gets kick out of her house, when her mom finds out. This also means new, unique scenes in those situations.

Reactions: Tyrgalon

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
scr02.jpg

New version of the game is out. There is a lot of new content for Amanda - you can now visit her at work and there are more interactions of her with other characters. Other girls got new weekend schedules with unique scenes. And you can play a gynecologist at a local hospital. There is a lot, so check a change log for more details. Have fun.

WARMAN2016

Jun 23, 2017
I have the coat but i can't enter ICU. How do i equip it? Also at the office Amanda si not there even after talking with her in the morning and geting the pass from reception

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have the coat but i can't enter ICU. How do i equip it? Also at the office Amanda si not there even after talking with her in the morning and geting the pass from reception
If you have a coat, you can use the gyno chair at floor 1. Maybe you went to the office in the weekend. She is there only on workdays.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TotalSeduction2-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes