Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
I couldnt do it :(
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/11/3101204_EnableMod.jpg

Remember: when changing a combination of mods, you always need to start a new game!

game with a mod (one or a set) + save without mods = game crashes
game without mods + save with mods = game crashes
different set of mods for the game and set of mods forsaves = game crashes
If you enable the mod and save, your save (the one you save) will be overwritten. When you disable the mod and load this save on a “clean game” = the game will crash.

Save your "saves" for each combination of mods in separate folders and sign where which combination is so that you don’t forget later.

Last edited:

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
I restarted but i dont have premium code. Maybe thats why i couldnt see mods part.
View attachment 3329421
You made a mistake:

You are currently writing and discussing in a thread the game Total Seduction [v2.4], completed in 2019, and the screenshot was taken from the game Total Seduction 2. Total Seduction 2 is a new independent game started in 2023 (last intermediate version [v0.6]) which (perhaps for now) has no mods.
Therefore, no premium code for Total Seduction 2 will help you: either download the game Total Seduction [v2.4] from this thread and play with mods, or play Total Seduction 2 without mods.

TS vs TS2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: VictorSlaz

VictorSlaz

May 12, 2018
You made a mistake:

You are currently writing and discussing in a thread the game Total Seduction [v2.4], completed in 2019, and the screenshot was taken from the game Total Seduction 2. Total Seduction 2 is a new independent game started in 2023 (last intermediate version [v0.6]) which (perhaps for now) has no mods.
Therefore, no premium code for Total Seduction 2 will help you: either download the game Total Seduction [v2.4] from this thread and play with mods, or play Total Seduction 2 without mods.

View attachment 3330845
Ohh my bad. Thank you for info

plebbo

Mar 2, 2021
is there a way to add a mod with higher-res models and textures? it looks a bit like roblox haha
Iam even willing to make the mod myself if the dev explains how it can be done

Reactions: DiableFripon

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
brag??
why would i do that...
i tried it on win 11/10 and even 7
Of course it was a joking question.
It’s just that in such cases they usually provide a little more technical information: “what you did - what happens.” Now there is more information - we already know what operating system was used. It remains to be seen whether the game displays any messages upon startup or closes "silently". Have you tried running it “with administrator rights”, is some other “antivirus” program interfering with the launch, etc. In short, the more information you provide about how you launch it and what happens during the process, the greater the chance that they will help you solve the problem...

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Of course it was a joking question.
It’s just that in such cases they usually provide a little more technical information: “what you did - what happens.” Now there is more information - we already know what operating system was used. It remains to be seen whether the game displays any messages upon startup or closes "silently". Have you tried running it “with administrator rights”, is some other “antivirus” program interfering with the launch, etc. In short, the more information you provide about how you launch it and what happens during the process, the greater the chance that they will help you solve the problem...
i have tried everything in the read me file
direct x is installed and so it c++ 2010
it shuts down after opening

edit: it seems my laptop has issues
game works fine on my desktop.
issue resolved!!
thanks

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 27 Votes