Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

sith20027

Oct 5, 2018
Hello everyone, at the sawatex website, it is written that in the new version (1.06) characters are now unlimited. Can someone explain how that works? thanks!

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
Hello everyone, at the sawatex website, it is written that in the new version (1.06) characters are now unlimited. Can someone explain how that works? thanks!
  • Added edit button to "Personal data" window in Girl settings, and the number of characters is now unlimited.
you can edit the bio in personal data panel and write as many characters as you want

sith20027

Oct 5, 2018
  • Added edit button to "Personal data" window in Girl settings, and the number of characters is now unlimited.
you can edit the bio in personal data panel and write as many characters as you want
oh ok i undrestand what it meant now, thanks!

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
so Sawatex is going to be adding a front anal sex btw to the game,idk how long it'll take but yeah figured I should mention it
And here we go again, he will take another year for a feature that should have been there since Kasumi rebirth lololol.

Adding new poses, dildos, and more characters and body types is not on the table.

Reactions: 2220582

Jmansav

Sep 30, 2020
Heres what you need for dick uncen and and gentalianus

& and follow instructions you see

Reactions: Anubion1

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
BUAAAA what memories hahahahahaha I think this was one of my first games H that I played years ago, maybe about 15 years ago or thereabouts hahahahahaha

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The thread was created 4 years before the game released?
It's the release date of last update uploaded here. It's the case for every game thread on this forum. Surprising you didn't notice given being well over a year around and with 1000 messages to your name.

• Haha
Reactions: 92cbf4dd
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes