Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I wish you could make the cum remain on the girl until you can clean it up, or move the panties to the side to expose the pussy and asshole.

Last edited:

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
4$ on patreon or you could just download for free here lol
did I miss a link somewhere or something? or did no one upload it yet?
i get the dev needs to eat and shit, but like, $7 for some costumes in a unity game?
I could spend that money on a gacha game and get more mileage

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
did I miss a link somewhere or something? or did no one upload it yet?
i get the dev needs to eat and shit, but like, $7 for some costumes in a unity game?
I could spend that money on a gacha game and get more mileage
They failed to mention that the extra few dollars include the base game as well on top of the costume so it seems more expensive when you exclude that fact. Also should add all additional paid costumes will be added to that tier so yeah, its quite good, especially if you just sub for the month and don't renew.

ashengo

May 25, 2021
If I try to hold something with my mouse and move or double-click, the girl changes always?! How can I prevent this? some help plz?

qq22

Dec 18, 2019
I found that all the 1.06 files in the front page don't have the game itself, just costume files, does that happen to anyone?

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
Doesn't seem that important. I'll upload it when I can be bothered updating my own version lmao
1698896075845.png

oOreo

Mar 13, 2019
What's new? I didn't play this in ages. Sdt is miles better to me because of mods. If someone modded this game it would be much better.
I played a heavily modded SDT, but i get bored very quickly and i dont know why...
I still prefer TTG, but its sad that it doesnt have a big modding community like SDT...

Reactions: Zwart and doctor321

uyesuyes

Jun 24, 2017
I played a heavily modded SDT, but i get bored very quickly and i dont know why...
I still prefer TTG, but its sad that it doesnt have a big modding community like SDT...
Konashion has been gone for over 10 years. There were even people on his blog who said he had an accident and died. :) The v1.21.1b version is extremely buggy and, no matter how much it is modded, it causes freezing and lag after a while even on computers that we can call very good.

Sorry my bad English.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TouchTheGirl-1.061
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 10, 2020
Hey, Hallo Im I looking for help with something and I hope someone can help me out here.
Im trying to get the Amphibious battle suit and the Shinobi suit costumes for the game and Im having trouble getting/finding them. I tried using the links on the front page but no dice. Page couldnt be found for me to download them. I already have the maid outfit. I just dont have the two I mentioned. If there are any others btw I'd like those too. So can I get some help?
ALSO is it required for me to do the update procedure if I downloaded the latest version or am I good and only would have had to do that if I was still using the old version??

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Hey, Hallo Im I looking for help with something and I hope someone can help me out here.
Im trying to get the Amphibious battle suit and the Shinobi suit costumes for the game and Im having trouble getting/finding them. I tried using the links on the front page but no dice. Page couldnt be found for me to download them. I already have the maid outfit. I just dont have the two I mentioned. If there are any others btw I'd like those too. So can I get some help
From the website:

Reactions: Anonissimo
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes