Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

sdjhgfsdlgfksd

Oct 29, 2022
1.08 update info
  • Added a "mouth" to the S-part, kissing function is now available. Please refer to for usage and details. Press My-hand button or H key to switch to tongue mode while kissing is activated.
  • Added a new My-hand style "lips" to all S-parts. Press My-hand button or H key to switch My-hand styles while touching S-parts.
  • Added new voice sounds to bl0w j0b feature.
  • Added the option "Disable specific Emo-mode" in Global settings.
  • Discontinued PCM audio format option and changed to the highest quality MP3 only. (At a later date, we'll distribute PCM audio package for advanced users.)
  • (Perhaps) Improved the sensitivity of wheel hi speed rotation. You may need to change the "Wheel hi-speed threshold" option value.
  • Bug fix: The version of the additional costume set was not displayed correctly in Costume settings screen.
  • And other small bug fixes.

mr.dotdot

Jun 3, 2022
honestly, that guy milks his patreons for least amount of work possible. game is ok, don't get me wrong, but it was in development for so long, i cant imagine it was that hard to make. Someone could probably make it in half a year, the only problem is getting a voice actress. sorry about this small rant...

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I was 16 when the first version released and I'm now 29. Damn I feel old...
Longer than that, dude. A version of this game was called Kasumi Rebirth and that version is at least 20 years old, the earliest instance of it I could find was from 2004. But I've seen comments from others that say that 2004 version was a revamp of an earlier version, meaning that Kasumi Rebirth isn't the original, so the game's probably been around for longer than the 20 years I mentioned.

Someone earlier in this thread tried telling me that "(I) just don't understand game development or creating art" and I'm just like... 20+ years though? For *this*? C'mon, what a joke. Star Citizen's been in development for like 11 years and people are constantly shitting on that game for being in permanent development hell.

Reminder: This is a flash game with boobs, using drawn images. There is no 4k here, no raytracing, no complex physics engine or anything that requires even a basic college degree. This does not require multiple decades of development to come to fruition, lol

tl;dr - this guy is a dairy farmer and all he does is milk

Reactions: Fer99 and Alkasal

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Longer than that, dude. A version of this game was called Kasumi Rebirth and that version is at least 20 years old, the earliest instance of it I could find was from 2004. But I've seen comments from others that say that 2004 version was a revamp of an earlier version, meaning that Kasumi Rebirth isn't the original, so the game's probably been around for longer than the 20 years I mentioned.

Someone earlier in this thread tried telling me that "(I) just don't understand game development or creating art" and I'm just like... 20+ years though? For *this*? C'mon, what a joke. Star Citizen's been in development for like 11 years and people are constantly shitting on that game for being in permanent development hell.

Reminder: This is a flash game with boobs, using drawn images. There is no 4k here, no raytracing, no complex physics engine or anything that requires even a basic college degree. This does not require multiple decades of development to come to fruition, lol

tl;dr - this guy is a dairy farmer and all he does is milk
Perhaps before that "Rebirth" that primal Kasumi game were only released in Japan. So in that language could it be the original... but who knows

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes