Unity None Touching JK-chan 2(おさわりJKちゃん2)[RJ01100898][Octagon!]

Mrobe2021

Oct 12, 2021
ENG title : Touching JK-chan 2
JP title : おさわりJKちゃん2
LINK :
Download:
Description:
It has been confirmed that an app confiscated from a group claiming to be an evil organization can put third parties into a hypnotic state.
While being wary of suspicious emails claiming to conduct experiments to collect data,
The main character, bored with everyday life and yearning for something extraordinary, decides to participate.

After hearing the explanation about the exam dates and the hypnosis app, I was troubled by the inconvenience of not having immediate effects on crime prevention.
Come up with a way to use the closed space of the train while commuting to school, and put it into practice.

What will happen to you after the exam ends...?

In character status
Not to mention the number of masturbation and molestation times.
You can also check the development level and erogenous zones.

Furthermore, there are different levels for each hypnosis level.
By using skills
You can set the hypnotic level to increase when you reach climax, or to not wear underwear.

It's important so don't forget to set it
let's!

Basic operations are simple, just click the left and right mouse buttons.
It's a tactile simulation game where girls can do all kinds of things!

By accumulating the hypnosis gauge, you can unlock skills that increase your favorability when you reach climax.
You can also increase the number of touches by saving money and purchasing items.
*Although multiple characters appear in this work, there are no harem elements. note that.

Sample pictures :
View attachment RJ01100898_img_main.webp View attachment RJ01100898_img_smp1.webp View attachment RJ01100898_img_smp2.webp View attachment RJ01100898_img_smp3.webp View attachment RJ01100898_img_smp4.webp View attachment RJ01100898_img_smp5.webp

Last edited:

Tomkeee

Nov 22, 2019
Search "Bepinex Autoinstaller v2.0.0" in main page, download V2, move the files to the game folder, run "BepInEx-AutoInstaller.exe", select game exe, then select "AutoTranslator.script" from list and click install.

obraz_2023-12-08_182510040.png

It's an auto translation, but it's still something.

HolyOne69

Jul 3, 2023
Search "Bepinex Autoinstaller v2.0.0" in main page, download V2, move the files to the game folder, run "BepInEx-AutoInstaller.exe", select game exe, then select "AutoTranslator.script" from list and click install.

View attachment 3155180

It's an auto translation, but it's still something.
I followed the steps, however when i run the autoinstaller and click on the exe. there are no options above the install button.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I followed the steps, however when i run the autoinstaller and click on the exe. there are no options above the install button.
I downloaded reipatcher a while ago and used that. Its mtl, but it works
Also, while f95 thinks the file contains a virus, it does NOT :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tomkeee

Nov 22, 2019
Bepinex Autoinstaller should look something like this before installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then click the "install" button, and after installation it should look like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: odynson and 21Kidd