Unity None Touching JK-chan 2(おさわりJKちゃん2)[RJ01100898][Octagon!]

Sep 19, 2021
Say, if one were to try their hand at translating the game, what tools would you need to use? Could be a fun little project and help sharpen my japanese a bit

Last edited:
Reactions: Favvy

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Say, if one were to try their hand at translating the game, what tools would you need to use? Could be a fun little project and help sharpen my japanese a bit
BepinEx with the xunityautotranslator and imagereplacer plugins. The translator creates a text file where you can manually edit what is translated, though you have to see the text in-game before it appears. The auto-translator plugin also has an option to pull all images as you come across them in game, allowing you to get the files needed to use the imagereplacer plugin, should any images need translating.

Sep 19, 2021
BepinEx with the xunityautotranslator and imagereplacer plugins. The translator creates a text file where you can manually edit what is translated, though you have to see the text in-game before it appears. The auto-translator plugin also has an option to pull all images as you come across them in game, allowing you to get the files needed to use the imagereplacer plugin, should any images need translating.
Alright then, seems simple enough to give it a shot, though I can't really promise anything quick (or anything at all, really) since I gotta find the time and drive to work on this with college and all in the way. Still, if I get the chance I'll try my best

KzTo

Oct 1, 2017
Search "Bepinex Autoinstaller v2.0.0" in main page, download V2, move the files to the game folder, run "BepInEx-AutoInstaller.exe", select game exe, then select "AutoTranslator.script" from list and click install.

View attachment 3155180

It's an auto translation, but it's still something.
At-least I had problems with stretching in fullscreen, to fix that I installed bebinex graphics settings plugin. It worked well with the V2 auto installer and bebinex5 configuration manager.