1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Second time i'm getting virus warning from this uploader.
Another one was few weeks ago from this.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sexy-tai...ry-things-final-hue-axis-entertainment.85304/
I'm not using any third party anti virus this is just windows security.

Not saying that it's definitely a virus, but for me it's sketchy enough to avoid it.
Plus it's the first time ever i detect virus in zipped file without extracting it first.
Other one behaves same way.
I can assure you that the files are clean.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Asia Argento Here is a game you would enjoy.

Goblin Slayer You had better get on top of this!
Gobby Slayer enters rage mode seeing this. Orcs are a goblin’s best friend. They should get no mercy. Only destruction.
Green = Evil, damn I hate those green pests, Orks... they are just hogoblins that changed their name to sound more elegant but they will meet my sword very soon :sneaky:

Thanks for the heads up, all green creatures must die! And stay safe Asia, those hogoblins/orks will be so happy if they manage to capture you.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Green = Evil, damn I hate those green pests, Orks... they are just hogoblins that changed their name to sound more elegant but they will meet my sword very soon :sneaky:

Thanks for the heads up, all green creatures must die! And stay safe Asia, those hogoblins/orks will be so happy if they manage to capture you.
Hogoblins... Hmmmm...
HO' GOBLINS?! :whistle:
...Meh. Why not, I guess? I mean... if you really *DO* get captured by goblin hoes; there are probably worse things that can happen, right?
Then again, I may be sadly mistaken. :unsure:

MrNcode

Jan 15, 2018
Anyone else feel like this game is in a constant state of bug? Like the UI jumping all over the place, little to no consistency in what happens on a click, etc. Also I bought the change pose thing and it didn't actually unlock.

lolmarvel

Feb 22, 2018
hey guys dont know why but the game not working for me i can hear the music but i got black screen any help?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020

My dragon familiar wont allow that. They will roast in flames.

ragham

Feb 6, 2019
The nopy link can not be downloaded - and extracted when I manage to still download - because it contains a virus.
Edit : also the mixdrop link

Last edited:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Yes, the file here is sus. If you get the game from other places, like the cat site, ani sharing, etc, it will not be detected as a virus.

Reactions: Rawiya

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Mod team needs to check why this uploader has so many "false" positives- may be an infected PC propagating it without their awareness. But yeah no flag from other sites same game.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Mod team needs to check why this uploader has so many "false" positives- may be an infected PC propagating it without their awareness. But yeah no flag from other sites same game.
My guy....

There is nothing wrong with these files. This has been scanned time and time again because of constant reports of "viruses" and it has come up virus free once again.... At this point I would suggest people start providing substantial evidence of viruses / trojans / backdoors that you all are swearing up and down you've been infected with because we ain't finding shit and are gonna need a bit more than "Windows defender sez this haz vyruz"

I see no evidence myself that would make me concerned this is a problem. A mod has already chime in on this also reporting the files are clean as well: (post below for your review:

https://f95zone.to/threads/touching...uwasanoeroradiohead.85863/page-3#post-6012202

in addition to that...

Virus total report showing 0/55 AVs detecting any threats. Please see below:

With the evidence provided we are going to need a bit more then your word to go further in investigating this for viruses.

Sorry to come across as a dick but constantly seeing reports of viruses on this is getting old fast...

Cr4zy_D4nz3r

Nov 7, 2017
Game was working great then all of a sudden when I try to start it it goes to a black screen and just sits at that

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes