RPGM Completed Touching Yumi: Milking and Impregnation [v2023-07-30] [Fluffy milk]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
almost unplayable at 5-3 fps....
someone had a solution for this, or did my CPU finally catch up and had enough ?

Reactions: Cole_Phelps

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
Luckily I can play without problmatic lags, but the game has no gameplay. Its more a minigame.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Luckily I can play without problmatic lags, but the game has no gameplay. Its more a minigame.
Because it is, it's quite literally just a fraction of the larger project the artist is working on "Yumi loves Papa", he's been working on it for years, but keeps getting distracted adding new story lines and more stuff instead of finishing what he's already put on his plate leading to dozens of unfinished segments and teases, so he just released the minigame as it's own thing to show progress was being made.

Reactions: ich0

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Doth thine eyes not bleed? Hast thou forgotten the beauty that lieth in proportionality? /s

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
I remember this was just the dev hastily thrown out as a tech demo for keeping fans asking when will the base game be out, anyone got the base game demo instead?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I remember this was just the dev hastily thrown out as a tech demo for keeping fans asking when will the base game be out, anyone got the base game demo instead?
There a free trial of 3 years a go. there also another demo paid only sadly i can´t buy because my card can´t be use and dlsite is blocked from my country.
Demo yumi papa 2021_02_28 :
Here the paid one: but you need a password to extract the game and can be only get if you paid 300y o 900y

Last edited:
Reactions: saviliana
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes