3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jmactribute

Mar 29, 2023
I know this has been said multiple times but to give more detail when talking to Cammy everything works up until you have the option of "how's my roleplay" and "so". I see someone got it to work earlier and they said don't spam which didn't work either so it might just be based on something or luck for now.

Reactions: nonceboi69

AAlmaDoAlem

Feb 18, 2024
Well, if Cammy White, Erza Scarlet, Android 18, Tsunade and at least May from Pokemon are in the game... I guess i give it a try, its sound fun...

DVSTG_100

Aug 28, 2018
I know this has been said multiple times but to give more detail when talking to Cammy everything works up until you have the option of "how's my roleplay" and "so". I see someone got it to work earlier and they said don't spam which didn't work either so it might just be based on something or luck for now.
You just need to put the game in windowed mode and then click on the lower option

DVSTG_100

Aug 28, 2018
I wasn't in admin, I dunno, I just made it windowed by clicking on the icon in the Office. For it to work you have to see the full sentence with So (So, you wanna fuck?). I have a 1080 monitor with windows 11

liandria

Aug 9, 2018
I put the game in compatibility mode for windows 7 and got past the Cammy dialog, either that or you just need to restart and try over and over until it just randomly let's you pass.

anomyous74

Nov 26, 2018
Regarding the glitch during first meet with Cammy: Apparently its already been reported and a hot-fix was released a mere few days after the alpha launch, but these uploads here don't have it.

However, it should be included in the next major update. Chapter 2 was released a few days ago as of writing.

Now to wait for the update being dropped here and we should be back on track.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes