Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
And presto, no more blackmail or no more sister. That blackmail ploy is poorly contrived and a gaping wound of a plot hole that needs to be sealed ASAP. It would be much sexier if Tristy would just beg for her sister's huge, throbbing cock. THAT would be sexy! Blackmail? NOT sexy. TBH, if someone were trying to blackmail me in the same manner I would simply go to the person the blackmailer was threatening to tell, reveal the secret and let the chips fall where they may. I will not allow another person to have that kind of control over me. Sister or not, I would end her before allowing that behavior. Kid sister gets a new name... Cinder... burnt to a crisp.
Apparently only I don't see any hole in this blackmail, although I don't like it either. They both love each other and struggle with inner feelings. If Elyn has the opportunity to avoid incest in the tower by knocking up the ladies there, then Tristy is isolated from the world and tries to woo her sister in any way. Plus, it doesn't look like Elyn is super dominant yet. I hope that in the future she will stutter less and take more initiative, like in the night scenes with her mother and sister, but so far everything that happens to her, including Tristy's blackmail, is quite natural. She learning.

All in all I think it was great and large update, totally worth waiting. All scenes was hot, but dream with Aphrodite is on another level. Hope to see that confidence in Elyn.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrm. Regarding the "blackmail" bit, I imagine so long as both characters come to terms that they were just trying to sort their respective shit out, it shouldn't ring too darkly. (MC doesn't want to hurt their family, is coming to terms with her situation, sister feels trapped and powerless by the families situation, and wants to posses the MC's attention by any means neccessary.) Communication can go a long way, even if you are a unobservant dense protagonist that just crushed your siblings romantic notions with the 'your husband will be happy' bit.

It's a fun story, though I can see it spiraling out of control if the tribes start getting too large with too many characters. (Many characters, requiring attention for each and every one.)

This is more of a personal kink, but I dig futa protags that give just as much as they get, so in the realm of unneeded suggestions:

if there were some way to share the dongo manifesto mojo with the sister, mother, or both, that'd be aces. The only thing hotter than the futa MC knocking up the sis or mom would be them knocking up the MC in return. It's just sticky math, after all.

(Seriously, imagining all those orc kiddos, but not even one of them is male or futa, even after the confession of the orc enjoying getting plowed by her grandson? For shame.)

And yes, the extra scene was bloody fantastic. For once, even if it's a little 'extra' story with no consequences, it's nice to see a flirty, confident futa that enjoys spreading the love (and her legs) with others in a positive setting. Even better when it's not a thinly veiled placeholder for a male mc and the standard copy and paste harem situation, haha.

FutAphrodite

Developing Tower of Dreams
Game Developer
Jun 13, 2022
For those that are worrying about the blackmail, let me say this. Tristy is a little bratty, so it's natural for her to try and use Elyn's secret to her advantage. It won't take long for Elyn to find the courage to stand up to her, I assure you.

Sidenote, the BDSM content coming in the next chapter is not with Tristy or Irmine. They involve the next guardian and another character. When I say BDSM, think more like a character being unable to move, getting what they deserve (you'll find in the guardians backstory why they deserve it) and then begging to get fucked.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Well... I'm not much into "dickgirls" but I like this game so far... a little... Ok. Ok... I like a lot!!
Anyway... Having made it clear that I'm not a big fan of girls with dicks... I have to admit, honestly, that this scene is one of the sexiest I've seen around here! Damn!! Look at that!!... Delicious!!

sexy.jpg

Reactions: FutAphrodite

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Alucard421 The blackmail pissed me off too. I won't allow anyone to have control over me like that ever, especially a kid being a brat. However, your commentary goes overboard with the hateful rant and this game does not need dom/sub choices.

I would simply remind the dev, FutAphrodite, that MC can also cast fireballs that would literally terrify her sister and reduce her spoiled brat threats to zero rather quickly. "See that, Sis? You want to be a cinder? No? Okay then, you WILL keep my secret and stop this childish blackmail business immediately. I will NOT be your slave!" And presto, no more blackmail or no more sister. That blackmail ploy is poorly contrived and a gaping wound of a plot hole that needs to be sealed ASAP. It would be much sexier if Tristy would just beg for her sister's huge, throbbing cock. THAT would be sexy! Blackmail? NOT sexy. TBH, if someone were trying to blackmail me in the same manner I would simply go to the person the blackmailer was threatening to tell, reveal the secret and let the chips fall where they may. I will not allow another person to have that kind of control over me. Sister or not, I would end her before allowing that behavior. Kid sister gets a new name... Cinder... burnt to a crisp.

Okay... that said, I am really loving the rest of the update. I'm not really into the whole orc thing but I find myself liking Mog and wanting to help her with her desire to rebuild her tribe. Also, enjoyed the kitten girl scenes. Still playing. Just took a break to share my agreement regarding the whole blackmail being a bad idea subject and say thank you again for this (mostly) amazing story. Okay... heading back for more. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
I wasn't actually saying the game is bad or something. In fact the second chapter update with Mog and special scene were amazing. The only thing is after undergoing through the amazing portion with Mog, you are somehow forced to sit through that disgusting portion of the game. And since there aren't actual choices in game, it seems you are forced ti undergo that scene. I especailly hate blackmail and "slave" type plot regardless if it it is done to MC or done by MC, ot always leaves a bad taste in mouth. The thing is the rest of the character arcs are fine except for the sister arc. And we also don't get to reprimand her for her actions. I dislike manipulation especially by family members plot. This a very good Futa protagonist game but portions like those always remind of holes in perfect plot.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Hrm. Regarding the "blackmail" bit, I imagine so long as both characters come to terms that they were just trying to sort their respective shit out, it shouldn't ring too darkly. (MC doesn't want to hurt their family, is coming to terms with her situation, sister feels trapped and powerless by the families situation, and wants to posses the MC's attention by any means neccessary.) Communication can go a long way, even if you are a unobservant dense protagonist that just crushed your siblings romantic notions with the 'your husband will be happy' bit.

It's a fun story, though I can see it spiraling out of control if the tribes start getting too large with too many characters. (Many characters, requiring attention for each and every one.)

This is more of a personal kink, but I dig futa protags that give just as much as they get, so in the realm of unneeded suggestions:

if there were some way to share the dongo manifesto mojo with the sister, mother, or both, that'd be aces. The only thing hotter than the futa MC knocking up the sis or mom would be them knocking up the MC in return. It's just sticky math, after all.

(Seriously, imagining all those orc kiddos, but not even one of them is male or futa, even after the confession of the orc enjoying getting plowed by her grandson? For shame.)

And yes, the extra scene was bloody fantastic. For once, even if it's a little 'extra' story with no consequences, it's nice to see a flirty, confident futa that enjoys spreading the love (and her legs) with others in a positive setting. Even better when it's not a thinly veiled placeholder for a male mc and the standard copy and paste harem situation, haha.
The thing is "if you share your secret with your close one and then they use it to blackmail you and manipulate you" type of plot hits close to home no matter you like because in real life there are people who take advantage of your moment of weakness to hurt in emotional manner especially.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Just out of curiosity, since this topic was sort of brought up in the dream scene, will Elyn have the opportunity to steal someone's wife or girlfriend? Maybe in a village nearby?

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
For those that are worrying about the blackmail, let me say this. Tristy is a little bratty, so it's natural for her to try and use Elyn's secret to her advantage. It won't take long for Elyn to find the courage to stand up to her, I assure you.

Sidenote, the BDSM content coming in the next chapter is not with Tristy or Irmine. They involve the next guardian and another character. When I say BDSM, think more like a character being unable to move, getting what they deserve (you'll find in the guardians backstory why they deserve it) and then begging to get fucked.
The thing is what is she afraid of in the first place? Her mother is definitely interested in her. Even if her sister "exposes" her secret, what worse would happen? They want a better life. And MC is working hard for that. Why would the mother hate her for that? The thing is we don't actually get to reprimand the bratty sister for manipualting her sister and calling her a "slave" just because she decided to share her secret in a moment of weakness. the story just tells to "let it go" and that feels awkward. It leaves a bad taste in mouth and dislike for that character. If she tried to do this when MC shared her secret, what else will she do and MC will just accept it or beg to her to drop the whole thing?

Reactions: gadu2121
Jun 10, 2022
I remembered the game "Orc's Quest: A Dick Girl's Tale" when i saw this game "Tower of Dreams" then i saw the Orc Character of this game,then the graphics are look same. :cautious:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

The strangeness of this title is part of why I like it. So, I'm not going anywhere except back in for more:devilish:(y)

Right... Tristy needs to be put in her place quickly. That was my entire point. She is a MAJOR brat and really needs to learn a lesson. I wasn't suggesting that MC actually torch her sister with fireballs, just that she induce a healthy dose of respect that will keep her in check. I'm really looking forward to MC and Tristy becoming more intimate. It's been months for me so I've been ready! It's only been two days in the story. However, considering that MC has a magic cock of which the very scent is already having a seductive effect on her mother, sister and the guardians, another few days and they should all be at her feet begging for her swollen futa cock, n'est-ce pas??? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Also, I'm not generally a fan of BDSM, especially if the character I am role playing, MC in this case, is the one being subjugated to said bondage, discipline, submission and domination, as per my strenuous objections to becoming her kid sister's slave. Not sexy!!! However, putting her in the role of mistress may be just what she needs to crack that shell of naivete and be more assertive. So, I will play along.:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes