Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
When I read the overview to this game my immediate thought was the inspiration must be coming from The Brothers Grimm perhaps Rupunzel. The witch is viewed as benign stating if you reach her you get your hearts desire. Obviously it's not the same, but ideas come from somewhere. Keep in mind I have not played the game at this point.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
When I read the overview to this game my immediate thought was the inspiration must be coming from The Brothers Grimm perhaps Rupunzel. The witch is viewed as benign stating if you reach her you get your hearts desire. Obviously it's not the same, but ideas come from somewhere. Keep in mind I have not played the game at this point.
Yeah ...
The only things they have in common is that there is a "witch" involved and it takes place at a tower.

Reactions: Onetogo

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If you are not put off by a futa protagonist and other futa characters in game then I highly recommend this one, my friend. This title is for futa lovers, not the futa phobic. I have been following this one since the beginning and find it charming, intriguing and a lot of fun.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Onetogo

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
If you are not put off by a futa protagonist and other futa characters in game then I highly recommend this one, my friend. This title is for futa lovers, not the futa phobic. I have been following this one since the beginning and find it charming, intriguing and a lot of fun.

That the title of the threat includes "FutAphrodite" is a MASSIVE clue that this game might include Futas, even before opening the thread and checking the tags.

The only thing I didn't like so far was the orc gilf the protagonist fucked. Multiple times. In increasingly insatiable fashion.
The rest of the game is nice. Even though the sister is ... overdue for some really heavy punishment.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019

The only time I don't like the Futa is when the dev's try to entertain the idea that a trans is interchangeable with futa...meaning no gash just twig and berries. If it's a hermaphrodite then it's futa if doesn't have both sexual characteristics I don't consider them futa.

• Haha

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah ...
The only things they have in common is that there is a "witch" involved and it takes place at a tower.
I assumed as much. I read some of the comments on the thread and knew beforehand it was a stretch. Inspiration was the only connection. Pick a little from this story and a little from other stories we see or read and combine them for new twist to the story. Nothing wrong in that.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I assumed as much. I read some of the comments on the thread and knew beforehand it was a stretch. Inspiration was the only connection. Pick a little from this story and a little from other stories we see or read and combine them for new twist to the story. Nothing wrong in that.
As said that stretch is awfully thin.
They are only two pretty common tropes that are present in the majority of old legends and stories.
A witch in the forest and a building - here specifically a tower - in the forest.

For the rest of it ...
I don't know of any stories that requires the hero to defeat but spare many more or less hostile guardians, nor am I aware of a tower that is at least 9 stories tall with a guardian on each level that needs to be defeated.
And fucked.

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Loved the game, so much content already, characters are likeble, orc GILF is the bomb, futa protagonist and incest is so rare and i'm glad its here, one of my favorite games in the genre now, cant wait to see what happens next.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
As said that stretch is awfully thin.
They are only two pretty common tropes that are present in the majority of old legends and stories.
A witch in the forest and a building - here specifically a tower - in the forest.

For the rest of it ...
I don't know of any stories that requires the hero to defeat but spare many more or less hostile guardians, nor am I aware of a tower that is at least 9 stories tall with a guardian on each level that needs to be defeated.
And fucked.
well, aren't you just the cutest little leet:
the tower is called um, oh yeah, a challenge for the hero/heroine. even the prince in sleeping beauty had to fight through many challenges before he got his prize piece of ass, so yeah, it's just a different version of a fairy tale, because it's a new day and age. long gone are the days of the brothers grimm, but this is very much like their work in soooo many ways, just not as extremely dark.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
well, aren't you just the cutest little leet:
the tower is called um, oh yeah, a challenge for the hero/heroine. even the prince in sleeping beauty had to fight through many challenges before he got his prize piece of ass, so yeah, it's just a different version of a fairy tale, because it's a new day and age. long gone are the days of the brothers grimm, but this is very much like their work in soooo many ways, just not as extremely dark.
The prince had to battle the witch.
Not 6 guardians and the witch on top of that.
And btw. he used a sword, not his dick.

He also did not need to stretch out his conquest over 6 concurrent days.

Rapunzel did not feature common "magic" aside from a sleeping potion and some very strong and sturdy hair. She wasn't even called a witch in the first books. Some TV adaptations added some blinding and/or dark skies.
In the game there are fireballs, teleportation, succubus "I'll fuck your powers out" spells, ...

I don't deny that it may have been a part of the inspiration for the game, but other fairy tales as well.
For instance a few "Baba Yaga" russian fairy tales involve a witch with underlings while common tropes tell of magic.

So that ONLY rapunzel was the inspiration is as said an awfully thin stretch.
The connection you are seeing is superficial at best.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes