RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
actually, he did use his dick to wake beauty. the kiss was just a metaphor.
Wasn't the original sleeping beauty story along the lines of Prince rapes sleeping Sleeping Beauty, knocks her up, she gives birth, and then the kid does something to actually wake her up? Bite her in the boob, maybe?

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
my only suggestion is that the MC should start to go through some fundamental psychological changes, after having gotten a dick, because futas are actually more aggressive than males. she should have to try to fight off the urge to mate every female within a very short period of time, since it's the norm for them to go that route. and she should notice that all females start to become more aggressively enamored with her, because of her pheromones that she begins to emit in a wide field around her, which causes them to be triggered into mating mode....
best examples of this are on "the terrible fairy"'s videos, check them out (best example is "the to do list")

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
my only suggestion is that the MC should start to go through some fundamental psychological changes, after having gotten a dick, because futas are actually more aggressive than males. she should have to try to fight off the urge to mate every female within a very short period of time, since it's the norm for them to go that route. and she should notice that all females start to become more aggressively enamored with her, because of her pheromones that she begins to emit in a wide field around her, which causes them to be triggered into mating mode....
best examples of this are on "the terrible fairy"'s videos, check them out (best example is "the to do list")

Dude, do you read what you are riteing? Do you realise how pedantic you are in your statement of how the dev shoud do things? It is their game, their world, their rules and their story to tell. Futanaris are creatures of fiction, they can do whatever the fuck they want with them. If you prefer a certain interpretation, congratulation you found your preference. That does not entitle you to be the Futanari police, telling almost every dev they are wrong....

Tell me you where drunk shitposting last night. Such a perfect example of a consumer (not calling it a fan) telling a dev what to do can't be real.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Dude, do you read what you are riteing? Do you realise how pedantic you are in your statement of how the dev shoud do things? It is their game, their world, their rules and their story to tell. Futanaris are creatures of fiction, they can do whatever the fuck they want with them. If you prefer a certain interpretation, congratulation you found your preference. That does not entitle you to be the Futanari police, telling almost every dev they are wrong....

Tell me you where drunk shitposting last night. Such a perfect example of a consumer (not calling it a fan) telling a dev what to do can't be real.
don't be hostile, it's just suggestions. you need to quit being the comment police....

Reactions: MD27 and Aion_Abyss

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Sorry if you felt Like I was policeing you. I just want you to realise that your coment read nothing like a suggestion and totaly like a demand and requirement even with the use of the word suggestion at the start of your post. you can talk about your preference and ask questions to spark discution, but your post did nothing of the sort. It read like demand and a statemnt of facts. If you want the kind of story you suggest, why not rite your own? you are also alowed to criticise devs and their stories. But at the verry least consider the amount of work and care that goes in a game. If you want to suggest something at least word it as a personal wish and desire and make it clear throug out your intervention. Devs are human and if my reaction to your post was a bit agressive how do you think someone who is the target of this criticisim will react?

Reactions: PapaPhat

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Sorry if you felt Like I was policeing you. I just want you to realise that your coment read nothing like a suggestion and totaly like a demand and requirement even with the use of the word suggestion at the start of your post. you can talk about your preference and ask questions to spark discution, but your post did nothing of the sort. It read like demand and a statemnt of facts. If you want the kind of story you suggest, why not rite your own? you are also alowed to criticise devs and their stories. But at the verry least consider the amount of work and care that goes in a game. If you want to suggest something at least word it as a personal wish and desire and make it clear throug out your intervention. Devs are human and if my reaction to your post was a bit agressive how do you think someone who is the target of this criticisim will react?
i understand what you're saying, and agree that some will take what i say out of context. however, i only want to give the dev some ideas to think about and if he doesn't agree, it's fine. i have been coming up with some stories, i have several outlines written out, with a couple in half finished states and i do want to see these as finished. also, i do know how much constructive criticism can sound like condemnation, but those were some things i wanted to throw out there for the dev, for their consideration, whether they choose to use them or not.
anyway, have a good day.

Dec 12, 2021
Futa? Pregnancy? Incest? Yes please!
*Checks download links*: Crap
*Checks Mega files size* Ah crap...

Does anyone have a non-compressed download link for this game on Gofile, Pixeldrain, or Workupload?
Anonfiles and Mixdrop just give me the runaround instead of downloading the game and at this point I expect Uploadhaven to do the same.

Alternatively, is the compressed good enough instead?

Reactions: Nessiah

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Futa? Pregnancy? Incest? Yes please!
*Checks download links*: Crap
*Checks Mega files size* Ah crap...

Does anyone have a non-compressed download link for this game on Gofile, Pixeldrain, or Workupload?
Anonfiles and Mixdrop just give me the runaround instead of downloading the game and at this point I expect Uploadhaven to do the same.

Alternatively, is the compressed good enough instead?
I don't have any problems with those hosts. If you use FDM even if they fail you can resume the download.

Also, I don't notice anything with the compressed version myself.

Dec 12, 2021
I don't have any problems with those hosts. If you use FDM even if they fail you can resume the download.

Also, I don't notice anything with the compressed version myself.
Hey I'm just going off my own experiences, but with the amount of redirects and too-instant pop-ups I've had with Mixdrop and Anonfiles I've had moments where I've been concerned I've started to downloaded a virus (Which I immediately cancelled) and I don't wanna deal with that crap anymore.

Still thanks for the info on the Compressed version, if there are no issues with that, then that's what I'll download- Because I'm on this site because I'm too stingy to buy this stuff, this includes the fact that I'm to stingy to PAY to remove the <2 GB download limit of Mega

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey I'm just going off my own experiences, but with the amount of redirects and too-instant pop-ups I've had with Mixdrop and Anonfiles I've had moments where I've been concerned I've started to downloaded a virus (Which I immediately cancelled) and I don't wanna deal with that crap anymore.

Still thanks for the info on the Compressed version, if there are no issues with that, then that's what I'll download- Because I'm on this site because I'm too stingy to buy this stuff, this includes the fact that I'm to stingy to PAY to remove the <2 GB download limit of Mega
Ublock Origins is a great tool. My VPN also blocks a lot of stuff. If Anonfiles does something it's something already in your browser. Anonfiles has zero ads. I've not had a popup or any redirects from Mixdrop in years.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017

Mega has no 2 GB limit.
It has a 5 GB limit.

Or more to the point a fluid limit roughly between 4,5 and 5,5 GB depending on traffic at the time of the download.
With 5 GB the "default state" and the extremes being extremely rare.

Meaning you could download this game twice and still having traffic to spare.

Reactions: PapaPhat
Dec 12, 2021
Mega has no 2 GB limit.
It has a 5 GB limit.

Or more to the point a fluid limit roughly between 4,5 and 5,5 GB depending on traffic at the time of the download.
Huh, wonder why I never managed to go past 2 GB, maybe I misremembering or just hitting an awkward time... Or maybe it's just cutting off because my shitty internet is taking too long.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mega has no 2 GB limit.
It has a 5 GB limit.

Meaning you could download this game twice and still having traffic to spare.
Huh, wonder why I never managed to go past 2 GB, maybe I misremembering or just hitting an awkward time... Or maybe it's just cutting off because my shitty internet is taking too long.

Some countries to indeed have a 2GB limit...just like some countries are blacklisted form certain hosts, eg Mixdrop/Workupload to name some.

Besides MEGA is easy to bypass along with any other service that tracks by IP (or change IP address).

VPN you can download 500GB if you want on MEGA with a free account.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes