FutAphrodite

Developing Tower of Dreams
Game Developer
Jun 13, 2022
very good start, but what the point being hermaphrodite if mc dont use her pussy at all, maybe a masturbating scene before having a cock would be nice too or sling fingers inside with the other hand on dick
Don't want to say too much, but the pussy is there for a reason ;). And of course it will be used. I have a bit of it planned for the next chapter and a lot more for the chapter after that.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Sofar i am loving the game. Characters are good, and i do love some Futa action (whether it's the MC or a side character). Looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck with the game.

Don't want to say too much, but the pussy is there for a reason ;). And of course it will be used. I have a bit of it planned for the next chapter and a lot more for the chapter after that.
I mean there is a clear "pregnant or not" status in her Diary entry, not hard to imagine what future might bring :sneaky:;)

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I am bit disapointed that "Sister" doesn't have power, as if they have same "Father" (I have feeling we already know who is MC's "Father") then she should have powers too. Least she should have read some spellbooks, which leads question: What spellbook only has manifect sword and vanish sword as spells?

EDIT: There is typo in walking back after first battle: "...and not gettting lost." 1 extra "t" at getting.

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I am bit disapointed that "Sister" doesn't have power, as if they have same "Father" (I have feeling we already know who is MC's "Father") then she should have powers too. Least she should have read some spellbooks, which leads question: What spellbook only has manifect sword and vanish sword as spells?
Not neccessarily, it could be powers only pass onto the first born, or eldest or what ever, nothing states that power has to go to all children of the same parent, it could even have been a crap shoot of 50/50 they do, they do not, and she just hit the do not side of things.

takecare2020

May 8, 2020
i realy enjoyed, i think if someone enjoy his work something like this came out. congrats (btw after couple chapter i think we will need large size pictures at gallery) enjoy your art

Reactions: FutAphrodite

hentaiAddict12345

Mar 1, 2022
Best hentai game I've played, this has huge potential. MC feels relatable, listening to her cock too much :p

Very much appreciated the skip button. It actually made me do the puzzles instead of just getting annoyed and quitting. Having the option to play it as a game or as a visual novel is great.

Two improvements that could be made:
- option to see the full-size version of gallery images
- would be nice if the sex scenes were animated instead of frame by frame loops, currently it looks a bit choppy in that regard. Don't know if it's possible with this engine though.

Can't wait for future chapters!

FutAphrodite

Developing Tower of Dreams
Game Developer
Jun 13, 2022
Two improvements that could be made:
- option to see the full-size version of gallery images
- would be nice if the sex scenes were animated instead of frame by frame loops, currently it looks a bit choppy in that regard. Don't know if it's possible with this engine though.

Can't wait for future chapters!
1. I saw someone else suggest a bigger size for the gallery images and that is definitely something I want to adress in the next update.
2. Due to hardware limitations with my computer, doing long animations would make updates take forever to release. I want to try and make them feel more "alive". Not just a hand or a body part moving. I will try to experiment more in the next two chapters.

Thank you for taking the time and suggesting these.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes