FutAphrodite

Developing Tower of Dreams
Game Developer
Jun 13, 2022
Hey everyone. I've also made a account. I'll be posting there as well when an I have news and previews to share. Be sure to follow me.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
the stone didnt work because she already had power, but no tool to use it (semen powerred)
You see, that doesn't make sense because, as far as I know, every challenger gets a power from the stone regardless of whether or not they already had powers.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
You see, that doesn't make sense because, as far as I know, every challenger gets a power from the stone regardless of whether or not they already had powers.
Did every challenger actually use the stone? I thought the stone was made because she wanted things more interesting for those who came in with just daggers swords etc?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Did every challenger actually use the stone? I thought the stone was made because she wanted things more interesting for those who came in with just daggers swords etc?
My statement was an assumption that was also not confirmed but just the way I thought it worked. How much power would someone need to not be eligible to use the stone, and how little power would someone need to be eligible, where's the cutoff? Those are difficult things to decide, thus I thought just make everyone eligible, but then that makes the explanation why the MC didn't get anything a bit incomplete.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Ah but somebody ends up equipped with some rather large junk before the shenanigans ensue.
n what does that patch do? a f/m sex? or a f/f, im really confuse a futa, then incest, milf, vaginal? :WaitWhat: ,or the incest is for her selfcest? does selfcest is also include a incest? :WaitWhat:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It basically enables the game since you exit shortly after starting a new game otherwise.

n what does that patch do? a f/m sex? or a f/f, im really confuse a futa, then incest, milf, vaginal? :WaitWhat: ,or the incest is for her selfcest? does selfcest is also include a incest? :WaitWhat:

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
sweet, some good stuff for the first release, and there is definitely a shortage of active good futa projects here. looking forward to how it develops

Reactions: FutAphrodite

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
There is no RPY file all that is there is a tod_patch.rar that does nothing trying to extract anything from it shows that it's not a .RPA file. Changing the .RPA to either .RPYC or RPY causes a crash on start.
You should be able to extract from it. I did and there was a RPY file inside.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Check my post a couple of pages back about the . The rpa file is a Renpy archive format that devs often resort to in an attempt to hide their game content from prying eyes. You need to use a tool like unren or unrpa to unpack it before you see everything.

There is no RPY file all that is there is a tod_patch.rar that does nothing trying to extract anything from it shows that it's not a .RPA file. Changing the .RPA to either .RPYC or RPY causes a crash on start.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
You should be able to extract from it.
You need to use a tool like unren
I used unren and nothing was extracted from the file when I ran it.

But I was able to brute force my way into the game without the patch just by opening the console at the main menu page and typing in taboo=True and then starting the game. So looks like I don't need to worry about the patch anymore.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I used unren and nothing was extracted from the file when I ran it.

But I was able to brute force my way into the game without the patch just by opening the console at the main menu page and typing in taboo=True and then starting the game. So looks like I don't need to worry about the patch anymore.
I meant regular extract not unren. Its just a rar file after all.

Reactions: Ifartedtoolong
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes