Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Its just a rar file after all.
Thanks I just assumed it was a file with a renamed prefix since changing the prefix to .rpyc showed the words from the patch and never thought to try to extract it but I think I was probably thinking it was a .RPA file by mistake.

I'll remove my other post since it's not broken.

Jun 15, 2018
does this game only have futa sex scenes or are there any normal scenes too? also I saw milf/ incest tag. Do you play as the milf ?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You missed what I was talking about. This dev delivers their game packed up in an archive.rpa file that Renpy can run out of. The incest patch was a rar archive that has a single .rpy file that you needed to put into the game folder. The script.rpy hiding in the archive.rpa has a check in it to see if this file exists. Your console hack basically sets the variable that would be set when that file is found. While it is a renpy source file, it contains only a single comment statement that otherwise does nothing.

I used unren and nothing was extracted from the file when I ran it.

But I was able to brute force my way into the game without the patch just by opening the console at the main menu page and typing in taboo=True and then starting the game. So looks like I don't need to worry about the patch anymore.

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
"You are playing a version of the game with content cut due to Patreon`s rules. Read the Credits to find out how to play the correct version"

I downloaded the game here from the workupload link, can someone tell where I can find the correct version?

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
How do i get the incest patch for mac? also how do you i install it to the main game file?
1. Download the file from the OP.
2. Decompress the file to your 'Tower of Dreams\game' directory.
3. Run the game.

I'm assuming that you have at least some computer literacy and know how to use the mac o/s. I use windows but the steps are the same.

If, for some reason, you can't decompress the file, you can create it. This particular file only exists to show the game that it's there: it's a switch for the game that unlocks Patreon disabled content. Here's how to create it:

1. Open your text editor. It should default to "Untitled document" or something like that. The page should be blank.

2. Copy and paste "#This patch enables all Incest Content" into the file. Do not include quotes.

3. Save the file as "tod_patch.rpy". Again, no quotes.

4. Move the file to your "Tower of Dreams\game" directory.

5. Run the game.

Kaywye

Mar 6, 2022
This game looks decent. I would try it out, but apparently my tiny brain cannot wrap itself around how to put the patch into the game so it will work. Too bad for me, the renders look incredible. Good luck on the game.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
This game looks decent. I would try it out, but apparently my tiny brain cannot wrap itself around how to put the patch into the game so it will work. Too bad for me, the renders look incredible. Good luck on the game.
This is written as instruction on the patch:
"Place the tod_patch.rpy file in the game folder. That's in Tower of Dreams/game"
What are you having trouble with?

Kaywye

Mar 6, 2022
The problem is, that I have done that, and the game doesnt update. Dont know what im doing wrong

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes