Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023
Hi, I've only played to prologue, but liking it a lot. Is there / or will be a walkthrough?

I do like to do a free run-through, but also dislike getting so far and realising that you missed picking up an attribute or skill that makes you start over. I usually browse the first couple of pages of a WT, then plan a strategy.

I don't skip to the end and work backwards, like I use to with the "choose your own adventure' books - I got older and don't want to spoil the ending(s)

Thanks in advance.
Monk.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Hi, I've only played to prologue, but liking it a lot. Is there / or will be a walkthrough?

I do like to do a free run-through, but also dislike getting so far and realising that you missed picking up an attribute or skill that makes you start over. I usually browse the first couple of pages of a WT, then plan a strategy.

I don't skip to the end and work backwards, like I use to with the "choose your own adventure' books - I got older and don't want to spoil the ending(s)

Thanks in advance.
Monk.
It's obviously been too long since I've played this game, but I'm pretty sure there's no need for a walkthrough. Just press all the available buttons and you won’t lose all the available content.

Daveo316

Jan 7, 2023
Thank you for the kind words, PapaPhat. It's nice to hear that you enjoy the game. It's the little things that motivate me to work on the game more. In all honesty, I can't complain. People have been very kind to me so far and that's why I want to reward them with a good update.
This is one of the best games I've played, cannot wait for the next installment, best things come to those who wait I think, thanks for for the effort you put into this game FutaAphrodite

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
When is the release supposed to be?
The last teaser for the next chapter was on January 10, it was the twelfth teaser. You can check it out either on Futaphrodite Patreon or on their Twiter account. Other than that I guess it means that the developments is progressing. How close are we to playing the update? Your guess is as good as mine. I am eager to play that said update, but in the meantime there are other games. Just not enough good Futa/Trans games that I am interested in. I try one each week, and I think I'll run out at one point.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tower of Dreams [Ch. 3] [FutAphrodite]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied, you will need it for uncensored version.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
do we get to chose the MCs gender? since there's female protag and futa protag but no transformation or multiple protag tag

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I second you on that, Wutki;
as far as I remember, there was no need for a walkthrough.

cheers.
You might check the changelog for Chapter 3, a lot has changed, and in a good way, this is one note to take notice of.

-Added actual choices to the game (No more is this a "kinetic novel" as people called it. You can now make choices for some events and their outcome. I'm starting this to a small scale with this update to test the waters and once I'm pleased with the result, I'll continue adding more)

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
so, is sister still blackmailing cunt waiting for a fireball in the face or was anything changed in this regard? with "Added actual choices to the game" can you "actually" tell her to fuck off?

Reactions: MD27

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so, is sister still blackmailing cunt waiting for a fireball in the face or was anything changed in this regard? with "Added actual choices to the game" can you "actually" tell her to fuck off?
This chapter has only been out a few hours, not sure if anyone has actually played through yet....

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
do we get to chose the MCs gender? since there's female protag and futa protag but no transformation or multiple protag tag
No, protag starts regular then grows a dick. Don't know why there's no "transformation" tag tho.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Wait are old saves not working? Do we have to start a new game? If so how big the content going to be with these three chapters.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes