RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Arctif

May 5, 2018
Original quote = "I'm not ignoring you against my better judgement..."
What I was OBVIOUSLY trying to tell you = "I don't wanna talk to you anymore"
What you got from it = "I am not ignoring you =)"

You're either desperately trying to bait or I'm bullying someone with a mental disability. Either way, this is as far as I go, nice knowin' ya.
Original quote = "I'm not ignoring you against my better judgement"
What it means = You're not ignoring me against your better judgement
Hence, when mutual = I'm also not ignoring you against my better judgement

Even if your original message was "I don't want to talk to you", then you were talking to me to tell me that you don't want to talk to me but then continuing to talk to me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Yachiru

guiltyspark343

Jun 26, 2018
Original quote = "I'm not ignoring you against my better judgement"
What it means = You're not ignoring me against your better judgement
Hence, when mutual = I'm also not ignoring you against my better judgement

Even if your original message was "I don't want to talk to you", then you were talking to me to tell me that you don't want to talk to me but then continuing to talk to me :ROFLMAO:
...seriously? Instead of, say, doing something productive you'd rather flaunt your tendency to confront and your lack of basic social tactfulness here, on this forum? Alongside trying to argue with forum members who are rightfully unhappy about the developers' childish behavior?
Get a grip.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
You're either desperately trying to bait or I'm bullying someone with some sort of mental disability. Either way, this is as far as I go, nice knowin' ya.
The ones complaining upset because someone is complaining at them, ok xD

Users complained here that in Discord any argument against devs gets flamed, but the exact inverse happens here, any comment supporting devs gets flamed. Funny, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: Yachiru

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
The ones complaining upset because someone is complaining at them, ok xD
No, you're missing the point. The ones complaining are upset because people who complain at them try to bait and troll instead of actually arguing in good faith or just acting like a normal person. Almost like people who complain about other people complaining are predisposed to acting childish because what they're doing is in itself immature and lacking in self-awareness :unsure:
Oh, the irony...
Oh, so you don't think that the ironic part is you people complaining about other people complaining?

Arctif

May 5, 2018
No, you're missing the point. The ones complaining are upset because people who complain at them try to bait and troll instead of actually arguing in good faith or just acting like a normal person. Almost like people who complain about other people complaining are predisposed to acting childish because what they're doing is in itself immature and lacking in self-awareness :unsure:
The gift that keeps on giving

Oh, so you don't think that the ironic part is you people complaining about other people complaining?
Equivalence of probably a hundred or so pages of going over the same complaints vs comparatively few people popping up now and then to say how the thread is being ruined by it. :unsure:

Parasection

May 3, 2018
What are you guys even fighting over at this point? You'd think that due to the Devs being failures that everyone would be united against them, but there's infighting going on here now?

The Devs suck ass. Why does there need to be pages upon pages on this? Go do something productive like machine translating hentai and posting it here.

Reactions: Daheckishappening

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
fine let's put it this way...
we don't know if Koda and Bo were lying to us or not, we're not there with them and we're not inside their heads
so let's look at results and facts shall we?

in 6 months there hasn't been an update (and no, that demo isn't an update in my book)
the amount of content in the clean up update is sort big, but 6 months? I ain't a game developer but at least I know it doesn't take that much time.
so...it's either Koda and Bo were trolling us,and were slothing around or working on a ''side project'' OR they've been working on the game but their input didn't match their output

in either ways facts are facts and the results are that they failed to deliver time and time again, which puts them in a tight corner, so they can't complain at this point and neither can their big defenders.
we're here to support them not spoil them.
I said this before, but we don't attack the devs out of hate for them or just cuz we want to complain at something, it shows how much this community cares for this game and wants it to move forward, cuz we all know Boda can do better than this.

also when you reach a point when you can't tell if the devs are joking or not, that's a big sign that there is something wrong with communication between the devs and their followers.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes