RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Oh you're right, he is Robotman, good for him. So boko877 dropped another update before these 2 again....for the third time, I know they are not big or have great writing, but the 3D and ryona action make up for it (more content than some cheap ass preview).

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
guys forget about this game for a while and go check Peniban Quest,it's a decent femdom game I guess
or you can check something with a good story check Ideology in Friction
it's not a femdom game but it's an RPGM game voiced and with amazing animation it's more than 3GB in size tho
at least that's what I'm doing, waiting for bo and koda to release something is making my blood pressure rise

Reactions: Awesoooome

DrogNbear

Dec 22, 2018
Hello, is there a game like ToT for foot licking-fetish / sock worship / femdom with feet (other than koblas games or rika foot play or Darktoz games )?

thanks ! :D

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Hello, is there a game like ToT for foot licking-fetish / sock worship / femdom with feet (other than koblas games or rika foot play or Darktoz games )?

thanks ! :D
Nope.

Despite the fact its the most common fetish in the world, games where feet are the main focus are rarer than diamonds. Theres a new game with feet focus called "under the witch" thats either out the end of this month or next month and I think deviantart user "redscipt" is working on a foot fetish VN but besides that theres fucking nothing unless you want ugly as sin 3D uncanny valley models (like darktoz, no mean to offended but hes models creep me out.)

Reactions: Arthas12

DrogNbear

Dec 22, 2018
Nope.

Despite the fact its the most common fetish in the world, games where feet are the main focus are rarer than diamonds. Theres a new game with feet focus called "under the witch" thats either out the end of this month or next month and I think deviantart user "redscipt" is working on a foot fetish VN but besides that theres fucking nothing unless you want ugly as sin 3D uncanny valley models (like darktoz, no mean to offended but hes models creep me out.)
thx 4 your information.

I saw in tweeter NumericGazer's game but I think it will be only a beta/alpha version (like UfG alpha from Boko)

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
guys forget about this game for a while and go check Peniban Quest,it's a decent femdom game I guess
or you can check something with a good story check Ideology in Friction
it's not a femdom game but it's an RPGM game voiced and with amazing animation it's more than 3GB in size tho
at least that's what I'm doing, waiting for bo and koda to release something is making my blood pressure rise
peniban is not translated :( only like the first 5 mins of gameplay is :(

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
peniban is not translated :( only like the first 5 mins of gameplay is :(
Hey there you guys always amaze me =))) I really dont get it why you follow fixed written story line when you can imagine things for your own story. I dont care if game \ manga isnt translated i always imagine my type of story suitable to my fetishes.
To frame yourselves with existing story geez guys you lack imagination . But i guess its Western mentality u dont have your imagination improved in life thats a major problem here.......

EroticBloom

Jun 25, 2018
Yeah I played Penniban it starts out pretty good but the abuse gets out of hand pretty quickly. Still a good game I haven't made it too far yet so I can't speak on the ending. Still an enjoyable enough game...the fact that the past 20 pages have been dominated by talks of other games shows that Tower of Trample is basically abandoned. I really wish they would have kept their ideas within reason. Smaller updates like Ms. Claus are perfect!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes