RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

llly

May 7, 2019
I hope we atleast get some script of how they were hoping to end ToT, what happens to Ethan, what happens to Rose, what happens to the Fire Dojo Master, who Cobra was shouting too, maybe some other lore stuff, etc etc

Reactions: qazmlp
Jul 16, 2018
so what's coming supposedly next week? next floor or the part of the demo they'll release until the big update floor? i'm really lost at this point seriously.

Swip3

Jun 9, 2019
is there a download link to the newest version? I've gone back like 30 pages and can't find anything..

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
The only good thing about this is that it confirms what we been saying for MONTHS. They been drip feeding lies since february for some unknown reason and what we got with that teaser was all Koda had for his APRIL cleaning update. We got bullshit for months and for some reason Discord people are still defending them.
He was trolling lmao. Anyways the only reason 7F is delayed is due to Bo wanting to add more to the floor which is same reason why Zelda Breath of the Wild got delayed by two years than originally planned. Twice even

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
At this point the fact that something is going on behind the scenes that the rest of us are unaware of is pretty much undeniable at this point.

The real question is what that is, are they biting off more than they can chew with these updates? Are they not working as much as they used to? Do they have other plans/projects/personal life stuff going on that we are unaware of?

As big as the 7th floor is there really is no excuse for it taking this long, a friend of mine is making a game from scratch and it will take him approximately 3 months to finish a demo and by the looks of it, it will have about as much content as the 7th floor which is taking at this point 7 months? and counting.... I mean i am not an expert or a developer but this is clearly taking way longer than it needs to.

And the lack of communication leaves us completely in the dark which means we can only speculate as to whats happening.
Not necessarily, coding events on the map, battles etc still takes a huge chunk of time and keep in mind Bo is also adding ideas as he goes so that 7F is as good as possible. As for your friend's project that also depends on what exactly hes making. Unless you've seen it, it probably isnt on the same complicated level as ToT is, no offense. Hell what you said is like saying that the entire overworld of breath of the wild should've been done in three months

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Not necessarily, coding events on the map, battles etc still takes a huge chunk of time and keep in mind Bo is also adding ideas as he goes so that 7F is as good as possible. As for your friend's project that also depends on what exactly hes making. Unless you've seen it, it probably isnt on the same complicated level as ToT is, no offense. Hell what you said is like saying that the entire overworld of breath of the wild should've been done in three months
Yea i can't wait for the 10 months between each update floors, looking forward to that as for adding things as he goes along that's actually not a good thing but more of a flaw of not writing down the script and overlay of the entire floor than building upon it but more so him throwing stuff in as he goes along which is the problem with content creep it spirals out of control. I don't want to talk about my friends game in another thread i probably shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place but frustration got the better of me, when that game comes out i will let it speak for itself. I have no idea how you came to that conclusion however everyone knows that creating something from scratch is much harder and time consuming than it is building upon it later on.

In fact i have seen several developers say that about 40% of all the work they do on a game is usually just for the first release of it(obviously can vary depending on the size of game but the most complicated part is usually the first step).

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
He was trolling lmao. Anyways the only reason 7F is delayed is due to Bo wanting to add more to the floor which is same reason why Zelda Breath of the Wild got delayed by two years than originally planned. Twice even
And those extra two years were the 500 unneeded korok seeds.

If you actually believe the reason for the delays is due to feature creep and not more likely due to apathy, then I have a bridge to sell you.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Names Names

Jun 24, 2018
Hello guys, i just wanted to ask you something about this game. I downloaded it then i got error (i had to download a rpg maker or smth) and it work, but this game has a very small resolution, is this possible to configurate it? I want full screen :<

Reactions: hupuuser

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
Hello guys, i just wanted to ask you something about this game. I downloaded it then i got error (i had to download a rpg maker or smth) and it work, but this game has a very small resolution, is this possible to configurate it? I want full screen :<
that's just rpg maker, try Alt + Enter for full screen, but pictures might become pixelated

Reactions: Names Names

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
So even after Koda said that they've been working on a "sideproject" for god knows how many months, confirming that the past 3 months were full of bullshit and sweet little lies just to grab a hold on patreons, who they said don't care about pledges, it's pretty scummy and low. They don't respect the thrust patreon people gave them and it's disgusting. Can't believe how rotten that discord is.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
So even after Koda said that they've been working on a "sideproject" for god knows how many months, confirming that the past 3 months were full of bullshit and sweet little lies just to grab a hold on patreons, who they said don't care about pledges, it's pretty scummy and low. They don't respect the thrust patreon people gave them and it's disgusting. Can't believe how rotten that discord is.
Listen to the words people are saying. There is no side project. It was a joke. Calm your tits.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes