RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
At this point the fact that something is going on behind the scenes that the rest of us are unaware of is pretty much undeniable at this point.

The real question is what that is, are they biting off more than they can chew with these updates? Are they not working as much as they used to? Do they have other plans/projects/personal life stuff going on that we are unaware of?

As big as the 7th floor is there really is no excuse for it taking this long, a friend of mine is making a game from scratch and it will take him approximately 3 months to finish a demo and by the looks of it, it will have about as much content as the 7th floor which is taking at this point 7 months? and counting.... I mean i am not an expert or a developer but this is clearly taking way longer than it needs to.

And the lack of communication leaves us completely in the dark which means we can only speculate as to whats happening.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah, I think we're going to see the cleaning update (or at least half of it) and floor 8, but then I belive the game will go on hiatus.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
What do you mean by "hiatus", pls?
It will be like when Ross and Rachel broke up. They will tell us they need some time alone, without us attacking them. That will hurt but because we love them we will accept. Then they will make another game while trying to explain our broken heart with the excuse "WE WERE ON A BREAK". and yes, we will be both Ross and Rachel in this scenario.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
It will be like when Ross and Rachel broke up. They will tell us they need some time alone, without us attacking them. That will hurt but because we love them we will accept. Then they will make another game while trying to explain our broken heart with the excuse "WE WERE ON A BREAK". and yes, we will be both Ross and Rachel in this scenario.
I see you're a man of culture as well!

• Haha
Reactions: LeonOne994

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
ok let's break this down...
side project...hmmm...I'm 80% sure it has nothing whatsoever to do with ToT
in that case, is that why they haven't been working on the ''spring'' clean up update or 7F???
now if that is true, then ToT is at cliffhanger now and might just get abandoned
I don't know about the side project, but I know I didn't feel as hype as when getting a worth the time update or a new floor in ToT, for all we know it might be trash or the greatest thing they've ever done!
or something that has nothing to do with us in the first place

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes