RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
So it's been more than a week since the awful demo, E3 came and went, and all Koda had to do was implement all the work that was already done (supposedly). And no one has any clue when an update is coming out.
You can say Koda isn't being lazy all you want, maybe he has a knack for getting himself into unfortunate situations. But you can't say he isn't incompetent. At this point, that much is fact.

Last edited:

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
If i remember correctly when he released the demo/preview,he said that will no longer be Dates or deadlines due the high demand from the patreon/discord users.
So from now we are in the phase "Soon/when it's done",the are some rumors it my come Mid next week.
I'm a patreon myself but I'll prolly stop being a patron unless they really deliver something this month!
Still the best foot/hose dom game for me tho.

Reactions: bootsfetish59

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
If i remember correctly when he released the demo/preview,he said that will no longer be Dates or deadlines due the high demand from the patreon/discord users.
So from now we are in the phase "Soon/when it's done",the are some rumors it my come Mid next week.
Which would be great if not for the fact that we got a "I'll be done in 2 days" a couple of delays back. At this point you gotta wonder what the hell he's doing. He's not reliable enough for that either.

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
I'm a patreon myself but I'll prolly stop being a patron unless they really deliver something this month!
Still the best foot/hose dom game for me tho.
Idem for me...

Reactions: Narak8813

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Live feed of LeonOne994's (understandable) heel turn

[IMG]

Welcome to the dark side!
LOL this made my day :D I knew there was a reason I still came back here :D I read this book set in the 2nd world war where two prisoners told each other a joke each day so that they would not go insane, maybe we can start doing that as well :D
P.S. if you don't want to end up like that youngling you better watch your mouth boyo :D

khesanh

Dec 5, 2018
LOL this made my day :D I knew there was a reason I still came back here :D I read this book set in the 2nd world war where two prisoners told each other a joke each day so that they would not go insane, maybe we can start doing that as well :D
P.S. if you don't want to end up like that youngling you better watch your mouth boyo :D
Catch 22 also begins with something similar.

khesanh

Dec 5, 2018
What in Lu's red hell is this -

I wasn't keeping track of every development. How did this supposed update end up in e-hentai?

kernane

Jun 26, 2018
What in Lu's red hell is this -

I wasn't keeping track of every development. How did this supposed update end up in e-hentai?
if its on e-hentai then we can suppose it will come out soon i guess

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes