RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
ok first of all I wanna say the issue is not that koda has been secretly female all along it doesn't matter what they are
my issue is that they are scamming people willingly bo wei is using your money to fund his weirdo raceplay obsession with this girl who straight up admitted that she is sabotaging the progress speed so she can extort more money from bowei (which really is just the paying patreons because its their money)

Leak everything please, we need people like you to shed some light on the situation!
I don't want to leak my own voice so Im only gonna leak the highlights because a lot of our talk was also just about nonsense and offtopic stuff i'll probably just mute my own voice and add subtitles for better context cuz i noticed its a bit tough to follow without it

Im scared of how many people think this is real. I start to question it myself, then i watch the videos and realize its not real.
Are we just going with the idea that Koda is female now? id be lying if this wasn't entertaining to watch.
there is years of evidence and now my audio leaks confirming them. the videos of her are obviously just for comedic effect and poking fun of the whole situation on my side

that being said heres another audio leak where i asked her why she hid her gender for all those years and how the two met

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
I don't want to spam about this topic but im reading a lot of bullshit.
I know i am sorta infamous for the whole hellfire thing but this time im serious this is not a funny haha look at my fake game troll

Imagine if those videos were actually Yugata's master plan recorded with her own actual voice, just imagine...
reason why i have muted myself is because the last time somebody even hinted on myself being female there was this big yugata is not a girl vs yugata simps war remember? I didn't want people to focus on my gender again because i felt like it would distract the people from the scam that is happening. but i also now understand how people could view it as just me saying those lines

im 90 percent sure the person making the videos is a findomme from twitter big cringe if yugata is paying for that shit
yea buddy im made out of money to be paying a findomme to say random lines about a rpgmaker fetish game just to troll on here and get 3 likes smh

I can also just drop the topic and let them continue their scam seems like you guys are into that shit anyways little paypiggies
istg yall some weirdos

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes