RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Koda: You can't miss a date if you don't give a date.
ToT slaves: But what about the other 31/32 of the update?
Koda: ....yes.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Bet ya 50 bucks koda is gonna act like the "Demo" we got was essentially an update and we wont see the update for another 5 or 6 months.

Imagine releasing 25 percent of the 25 percent you promised people, clasping your hands together and thinking "Job well done, time for a much needed break"

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Thats a bet you'd lose but it is very possible we'll be waiting for a while longer for the update yeah could be tomorrow could be another 2 or 3 weeks but probably not 5 or 6 months at least not for the cobra update

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Today at 10.14 on discord koda says that there is no date!:rolleyes:
You have got to be kidding me...
EDIT: no I wanted it to stay at that but I can't. I have been defending the guy ever since the first delay, almost a year ago! But his is just sheer lying! You can't put a timer saying 48 hours, then release BARELY 2 scenes, and say yeah that was a demo, I'll have something until the end of the week.
IF he had something he would have released it by now. But he didn't. He was maybe working on something else but not on the stuff that he told us, not on the Cobra update. So he lied, made it look like he was doing all of us a favor and now we won't have anything for god knows how long.

Last edited:

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
You have got to be kidding me...
EDIT: no I wanted it to stay at that but I can't. I have been defending the guy ever since the first delay, almost a year ago! But his is just sheer lying! You can't put a timer saying 48 hours, then release BARELY 2 scenes, and say yeah that was a demo, I'll have something until the end of the week.
IF he had something he would have released it by now. But he didn't. He was maybe working on something else but not on the stuff that he told us, not on the Cobra update. So he lied, made it look like he was doing all of us a favor and now we won't have anything for god knows how long.
It sure feels like a lie right now. I have the feeling the project is getting abandoned. The utter lack of (correct) communication and content is not boding very well right now. I really hope I'm wrong...

LupoManajo

Nov 14, 2018
It sure feels like a lie right now. I have the feeling the project is getting abandoned. The utter lack of (correct) communication and content is not boding very well right now. I really hope I'm wrong...
It is abandoned, my friend. I would be surprised if any kind of an update would come out in the next months. I think we should all start considering this game like a finished project.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Just FYI: the update is supposed to come today.

I know nobody is actually expecting it, and neither do I, but it's still worth pointing out.
I was looking through this thread so that I don't let too many pages build up at once, and this comment made me genuinely surprised. It took me long while to remember I had read about this before. Turns out I subconsciously thought so strongly that there wasn't a single chance that the guy who's been delays like crazy would have hesitated to delay a single week before giving a supposedly massive update instead of just 2 scenes, that my brain had treated it as useless information and just discarded it.

Reactions: olorex11

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I feel like almost supporting their patreon again just to get access to the Discord just to shit talk them to their face.
That's what the "Discord Defenders" like Revoni like to do, let's show them we're better than them by not stooping down to their level. Besides, it's just not worth it.
You guys sound so miserable :(
It's him, officers. Take him away.

Revoni

Jun 4, 2018
That's what the "Discord Defenders" like Revoni like to do, let's show them we're better than them by not stooping down to their level. Besides, it's just not worth it.

It's him, officers. Take him away.
Careful! Don't scuff my white knight armor, I just had it polished :)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes