RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Gotta admit, the character design was really not to my liking. Especially the way the characters faces were drawn, I couldn't help but feel disturbed by it at least for the first hours of gameplay. But since ToT is one of the few games with such an extensive amount of femdom content I tried my best to put aside my distaste. Though I got used to it, even now I can't say I find them appealing.

It reminds me of the time I was playing Monster Girl Quest but to a lesser extent, it was entirely based on reverse rape but... come on, almost 90% of the drawings were just disgusting imo, forcing me everytime to put the nope jetpack and force my way through it just to not get raped by them. That's a little sad for a game that want you to lose purposely at every occasion so you can experience everything it has to offer. I know it was a collaboration of multiple artists but it ended to be nearly unfappable... such a waste.

ToT is still a truly enjoyable experience, the writing is good, the gameplay is actually kinda fun and there is a ton of cg. The featured fetishes are so rarely represented that you can't really be picky anyway.
I played through a good chunk of it today and honestly some of the scenes are passable even with the not so ideal character designs (to put it nicely). There's also some PoV content where you don't even see their faces and the rest of their bodies usually look okay. I managed to get to the amazon woman and she definitely has the best design so far. She might even look cute without that stupid yellow lipstick.
Anyway it looks like Lily is the girl I'm playing for and she should be on the next floor so I'll definitely be looking forward to that.

But regarding Monster Girl Quest, most of the girls are still cute even if I happen not to be interested in their H scenes. I never had this problem with that game where I'm thinking "Oh that's a nice scenario but the girl is ugly". There might have been a few in part 3 like those weird angels but I'd still say most of the monster girls overall are cute.
Although when you have 200+ to pick from, you're gonna find at least a few you like.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
"I only care about the end result And I decided it's easier for me if I release what I have tonight get flamed by people who think this is literally all we did for 6mo and then finish up at my own pace while everyone leaves me alone than delay a few days at a time or w/e" <- the more time goes by the more this quote pisses me off, i defended the guy religiously but this is just terrible what he is doing

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
Reactions: Greycrimson

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Anyone have a save for after resucing three people from Karen? but before completing the third sidequest?

c-+

Jul 29, 2018
I actually really like how they all have differently-coloured lipstick. Maybe I'm the only one who's into that. Even among degenerates, I am the weird one :cry:
Nah fam, I love that shit too. At least in 2D-Animation land I totally do.

I also love it when girl's have matching eye color and hair color. Hngggg. Especially when the eye color is unrealistically vibrant/easy to see. So hot. In the case of this game the lipstick tends to match either the eye color, the hair color, or the general color of their outfit which is hot too. In a way/style that only 2D art can capture. The color focus regarding character design with this art style is <3 Fuck yeah. Awesome.

Definitely one of things that instantly put this game on my radar was Scarlett's character design regarding matching hair, eyes, and make-up/outfit...... Well that and also how thicc she looked giving Ethan a headscissor in the QTE screenshot.

Edit: Hoping we have a girl with heterochromia. <3

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I've lost track of the schedule with all the delays, i have no idea if anything is suppose to dome out today or tomorrow or 5 weeks from now...

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
All i was reading for couple of months is...
Schedule
Delay
The update is not even the complete one only 50% of it. I wonder how much we would wait for a full one maybe years?

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Welp I completed the main story line and I've got a few things to mention. Holy fucking shit Rose is so beautiful when she actually shows up. I definitely take back what I said about Lily being the only cute girl in this game. I guess if they're gonna go all out on an amazing design it should be for the protagonists main love interest. She didn't really get to do much in this version since she shows up right at the end but now I'm definitely gonna be looking forward to more.

Other than that I played through all of Lily's content and it was about as good as expected. Would have been worth it to play the game just for her. It kinda sucks she's literally the only girl you can't actually fully submit to at least from what I've seen.
Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like you can only fantasize about submitting to her by talking to the boots but her actual story doesn't progress no matter what so I guess you're just meant to redeem her and move on. Or maybe they plan to give her more plot relevancy and scenes later. I was a bit disappointed with her holds because most of them were too sex oriented for my liking (Example, restraining him so she can jerk him off rather than choke him or cause pain). On the other hand some of her seduction and battle sprites were so adorable like when she takes her socks or shoe off.
Overall I'd still say my opinion of her is positive.

As for the other females, the Amazon woman was okay and had some decent scenes. The rest of them were all ass except for a few passable headscissors. I didn't play through all the content for the other girls but I did go through the CGs and it looks like I didn't miss much. Anyway I'm definitely gonna keep playing this even just for Rose. Very much worth it.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes