RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LupoManajo

Nov 14, 2018
Hi guys, i follow this thread from some months and I enjoy your posts so much. The disappointment for delays is big, but at least you make me laugh :LOL:

Do you have some title about foot fetish similar to this one to suggest to survive this months of delay? I tried harshville but is quite boring

Giratina487

Nov 11, 2018
Is anyone encountering a problem where you can't press UP or LEFT when playing the game? I downloaded the newest update but this problem started happening to all previous versions as well...

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Hi guys, i follow this thread from some months and I enjoy your posts so much. The disappointment for delays is big, but at least you make me laugh :LOL:

Do you have some title about foot fetish similar to this one to suggest to survive this months of delay? I tried harshville but is quite boring
Not really, the femdom game scene is really small. I'd say your best bet would be Corruption of Champions. You can go a sub route and have a lot of femdom content.

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
Not really, the femdom game scene is really small. I'd say your best bet would be Corruption of Champions. You can go a sub route and have a lot of femdom content.
Also Trials in Tainted Space and Corruption of Champions 2, since we're bringing up Fenoxo's games.
Just be wary that there's also many other fetishes and kinks in these games too. So you might get femdom, but from a big bull lady huge boobs and a giant dog dick :p

Reactions: LupoManajo

Arctif

May 5, 2018
Like others who know more than I do pointed out, it's not about RPGM giving devs more freedom[...]
Okay, but I didn't say any of that o_O

As for why I said ToT was something like a monopoly[...]
Okay, but then I may as well declare I have something like a monopoly on my own bodily functions. It's a word with heavier connotations than the context in which it is being used.

They've filled a gap in the market.

And while I'm reviving old posts:

If you think the vast majority of people who really like grape soda in that example would just stop drinking it to show it to the crony capitalists, you must really not understand how markets work.
That's called a boycott. I can assure you that they occur though I can't assure you on what level they would occur. I never mentioned anything about a vast majority, you made that up for me.

I said that people should stop buying it, because that's how markets work. That you suddenly swapped out should for would (and applied the 'vast majority' qualifier on top) is your problem :ROFLMAO:

[...]even if you do so with sarcastic comments that do nothing but flood the board and attract the mods[...]
Please re-assure me that this was just next-level meta-irony. People have been fairly good at both those things long before I showed up. :oops:

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
I've been avoiding this game for a while even though it hits half of my fetishes because all the females look so old and ugly (in my opinion) but it looks like they actually added a cute one since the last time I checked so I think I'll finally give this a try.
For those who are visually impaired, I am of course referring to the blue eyed girl with the twintails.

tenchu1234

Mar 7, 2018
I've been avoiding this game for a while even though it hits half of my fetishes because all the females look so old and ugly (in my opinion) but it looks like they actually added a cute one since the last time I checked so I think I'll finally give this a try.
For those who are visually impaired, I am of course referring to the blue eyed girl with the twintails.
I dont think that Lily looks that old :/

Reactions: bootsfetish59

Renojackson

Dec 4, 2018

Gotta admit, the character design was really not to my liking. Especially the way the characters faces were drawn, I couldn't help but feel disturbed by it at least for the first hours of gameplay. But since ToT is one of the few games with such an extensive amount of femdom content I tried my best to put aside my distaste. Though I got used to it, even now I can't say I find them appealing.

It reminds me of the time I was playing Monster Girl Quest but to a lesser extent, it was entirely based on reverse rape but... come on, almost 90% of the drawings were just disgusting imo, forcing me everytime to put the nope jetpack and force my way through it just to not get raped by them. That's a little sad for a game that want you to lose purposely at every occasion so you can experience everything it has to offer. I know it was a collaboration of multiple artists but it ended to be nearly unfappable... such a waste.

ToT is still a truly enjoyable experience, the writing is good, the gameplay is actually kinda fun and there is a ton of cg. The featured fetishes are so rarely represented that you can't really be picky anyway.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes