RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Is this true?
News From Discord!

Warrior Guild 1.0 Progress Report === Hi everyone, Just want to give a progress report about what will be in Warrior Guild 1.0 to (hopefully) answer a lot of common questions/requests. The main things that will be added are:

Lewd ==== - Remaining events / subby-path for Ada and Amanda (similar to Maggie's) - Additional grapple text for all fights - The ??? events for the Emissary and Noble - Additional (text) content for Heide (Bo is too busy to make more CG)

Balance ==== - Entry fee will be reduced to 50G - Bonus gold will be awarded after fights based on enemy level - Bonus gold will be awarded after fights based on "entertainment" (ie. losing in lewd ways) - Overall, this should make the progression curve smoother and the "wall" harder to hit, as well as make it feel like there are more choices to how you make money rather than spamming shoe-shine and trying to generate large win-streaks

There is no particular plan for "1.1" or beyond as I will be returning to ToT content. WG will probably just be updated without much warning sometime in the future as we're inspired to add things. Everyone's feedback and balance insights have been very helpful to shaping 1.0, and additional feedback is always become. WG 1.0 can be expected early next week. Meanwhile, Bo is of course still working on 7F.
Yeah it's true like the post i've made :) For now from discord no new about a delay so we are still"good"!
Like Kmot said it was posted by Koda on the 15,but we are on monday,no sign of delay on discord (for now,but we all know it might be possible) let's just hope! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Incognito Guy

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
i dont think there are any other game as you mention (not even japanese) however we only have bunch of decent femdom games anyways.
I guess what I was asking is niche-squared lol. Oh well, I guess most people (men I assume) simply prefer to play as the hapless male than the dominant female. :ROFLMAO:

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
i like being the dominant female character in something like a fighting game or some such

for trashy wankgames though i'll take the hapless male tyvm

EroticBloom

Jun 25, 2018
so we are getting a delay because you dipshits wanted more heide stuff ? what the fuck is it with her even shes some fat sow wtf ????? you are to blame for the delay fuck you
You misspelled thank you but don't worry you are welcome :)

*On a serious note, no one has the power to delay anything besides Bo and Koda. I'm just saying I wouldn't mind waiting for a little longer so long as we get a good Heide scene or two.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017

*On a serious note, no one has the power to delay anything besides Bo and Koda. I'm just saying I wouldn't mind waiting for a little longer so long as we get a good Heide scene or two.
Its amazing we get people like you every delay. We wanted good stuff a year ago! The amount of content creep is just damn insane. 7th floor was supposed to come out in January! The Spring cleaning in May! Now we have to wait for a stupid half assed re-upload with 30 minutes of extra content for one tenth of the content we were promised months ago.

Its amazing, simply incredible how pathetic you apologists are.

EroticBloom

Jun 25, 2018
Its amazing we get people like you every delay. We wanted good stuff a year ago! The amount of content creep is just damn insane. 7th floor was supposed to come out in January! The Spring cleaning in May! Now we have to wait for a stupid half assed re-upload with 30 minutes of extra content for one tenth of the content we were promised months ago.

Its amazing, simply incredible how pathetic you apologists are.
It's amazing how you quoted me but seemingly didn't read or comprehend anything I wrote. I'm merely showing my love for Heide's design. Koda said before that Bo won't make any more new CGs for characters in Warrior's Guild since he is working on Floor 7 of ToT. So if Koda can make a couple of small scenes with whom I and many others consider to be the best girl of this side game, then awesome. I'm not saying that everything is forgiven and I'm certainly not an apologist. I'm also frustrated with how long Floor 7 or even a substantial update for the main game has taken to appear. Personally, I think they either got burnt out, took a long break, or just dicked around since New Years. This side game is something to snack on while Koda puts out his "Spring (Summer ??) Cleaning" patches...

Anyways I'm not here to fight unless any of you scrubs think that Maggie, Ada, or Amanda are better than Heide. Then I will throw down with you insects.

Reactions: c-+

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I don't get what makes people like Heide so much. She's just your generic Triple B: Big Boned Blacksmith, nothing special about her :whistle:
Take Amanda, change her hairstyle and hair colour, make her a blacksmith instead of a guild master and you've got Heide...
Or, you know, just take Theresa but instead of potions she sells weapons and armor.

Last edited:

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019

I mean I did ask Koda about that ashtray scene hint while I was there, and from there he decided to make the scene. I seriously doubt the updated got delayed months because of it.

Hilda's content is probably to blame for just a marginal fraction of the delay.

Reactions: jkop647

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Well I had written before how Heide reminds me of Cobra, and judging from the fact that she's already getting an update Koda seems to agree. I just hope it's not too many years before I can see a game over for Lily.

Reactions: Arthas12
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes