RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
I'm rewatching Malcolm in the Middle and damn that series was cute. It literally reminds me of everything wrong with my family growing up. Good times.
Malcolm in the Middle was fucking awesome. One of the most relatable shows ever. All star cast too, which is something that a lot of people forget.

Dawn_of_Dark

Apr 30, 2019
So I don't frequent this thread often, just occasionally pop in to check if there's new updates with ToT (which I know there are currently none).

Just wanna ask everyone here what awesome femdom games you are/were enjoying so I can check them out myself.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
So I don't frequent this thread often, just occasionally pop in to check if there's new updates with ToT (which I know there are currently none).

Just wanna ask everyone here what awesome femdom games you are/were enjoying so I can check them out myself.
Recently played Peniban Quest. It was ok.

Estate Dominate and Under the Witch are still very early in development, but they are the bomb.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
that would mean the update would be earlier than currently announced.....xD pressing X to doubt right here

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
they announced the update 1 or 2 weeks ago? how is that fucking earlier? LOL.
And then they are lazy af and made a rip-off game for the weekend to make the horny kids wait a little more hahahaha
I think so too, Warriors Guild is just to justify they are doing something, besides their "the update will speak for itself"TM bullshit excuse they always use.....for the last 7 months. I'm wondering how many days is Warriors Guild 1.0 gonna get delayed, my bet is next weekend at best (20 days after initial bugged as fuck release).

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
remember when Koda said he would release 1.0 a few days after the buggy release? Lul.
Remember when Koda said he just released a demo of the spring update so thirsty people had something to keep themselves busy while he finished up on the update in peace?

Remember when he said that he was hoping that he'd release Cobra at the end of May, and the only reason that the other girls wouldn't be included was because Cobra's update was massive but the rest of the girls would come in pairs with a week or two between them?

I didn't remember the last one either, even though it's about the update we're expecting now. I only found out about it because I was searching for something else and found it almost 100 pages back.

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
I think at this point people are just wondering how these delays are possible. He'll say "it'll be out tomorrow" but then end up delaying it for 2 weeks. How can he look at his work, think "yeah, this is nearly done and almost ready for release", and then be nowhere near as close as he thought he was? How does that happen? Is he just terrible at judging his workload or is he slower than he thinks?

Reactions: Arthas12

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
I think at this point people are just wondering how these delays are possible. He'll say "it'll be out tomorrow" but then end up delaying it for 2 weeks. How can he look at his work, think "yeah, this is nearly done and almost ready for release", and then be nowhere near as close as he thought he was? How does that happen? Is he just terrible at judging his workload or is he slower than he thinks?
I will tell you how, he is lying.

Reactions: lonelyleaf

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I think he's either going through some irl issues that prevent him from working or he just lost interest in the project. Whichever the case it's pretty clear at this point that he's not doing anything and that this "freature creep" excuse is just that: an excuse.

I just wish he'd come clean about it. If he is actually dealing with some issues there's no need to get into specifics obviously, but making up stuff about it and leaving people in the dark is unacceptable.

Nov 30, 2018
What new content have we actually seen in the last 8 months?

The Cobra Demo

The Warrior Guild, which is a total rerelease. We got about 25% of a new character, a bunch of other side characters with portraits only (also unfinished.) And a rather simplistic dominance/submission system that means nothing.

That's it?

That's 8 months of work?

Reactions: boris66616

Roh Unji

Apr 1, 2018
What new content have we actually seen in the last 8 months?

The Cobra Demo

The Warrior Guild, which is a total rerelease. We got about 25% of a new character, a bunch of other side characters with portraits only (also unfinished.) And a rather simplistic dominance/submission system that means nothing.

That's it?

That's 8 months of work?
don't forget "progress report" :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes