RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
How do I start this cg?
Only this one doesn't
View attachment 3300042
spend more time with do more of her trials
I also never got that CG, even though I played floor 7 years ago and completed some 5 or 6 endings of losing to Kaori. Is there a guide to all the Kaori "bad" endings somewhere? And is there any way to have a cannon enslavement ending with her, as it was possible with Lady Cobra, or will your memories just keep being reset after you do her trial even once you lose in all possible ways?

Might actually return to playing ToT if it's possible to get a cannon Kaori's slave ending that doesn't just get cancelled, as it somewhat annoyed me that the game essentially forces you to defeat her. (other floor mistresses either allowed you to progress by submitting or had proper bad endings like the one on the second floor, but for Kaori your memories are just wiped out and you get back to square one after every defeat, which in a way isn't as fun as it feels less meaningful and like you are being railroaded into eventually beating her...)

Anyway, I'd be grateful to anyone quoting a post with a guide or answering the question I posed at the end of the first paragraph of this post - cheers!

Reactions: karta1574416

asdqwezxccbv

Oct 19, 2023
how should i pass 7F, Kaori? i try everything and i always take 4 stars so cant pass the floor. what should i do to save kaori too exactly?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
how should i pass 7F, Kaori? i try everything and i always take 4 stars so cant pass the floor. what should i do to save kaori too exactly?
Did you already completly remove the seal in the north pavilion? For that you have to find three Butterfly seals. One is in the coin offering by give the number that is stated in the library, the second one iirc is in the library and the third one is in Kaoris bedroom behind the book case which you can only enter if you either look the door room until you got the fourth seal already and then sneak into her room or sneak repeating into her room and peep on her sleeping until the circle changes to the futon and not in front of it.
Then when all three are removed you can challenge lady Butterfly and when defeating her you get a seal. With this seal you can get Kaoris true end.

asdqwezxccbv

Oct 19, 2023
Did you already completly remove the seal in the north pavilion? For that you have to find three Butterfly seals. One is in the coin offering by give the number that is stated in the library, the second one iirc is in the library and the third one is in Kaoris bedroom behind the book case which you can only enter if you either look the door room until you got the fourth seal already and then sneak into her room or sneak repeating into her room and peep on her sleeping until the circle changes to the futon and not in front of it.
Then when all three are removed you can challenge lady Butterfly and when defeating her you get a seal. With this seal you can get Kaoris true end.
yes, i remove the seal in the north pavilion. i collect 3 butterflies, one with the coin, one with the pollen which is in the kitchen, and one in kaori's secret room. The problem is that I cannot beat lady butterfly. not even close. could I ask you how I can beat lady butterfly?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
yes, i remove the seal in the north pavilion. i collect 3 butterflies, one with the coin, one with the pollen which is in the kitchen, and one in kaori's secret room. The problem is that I cannot beat lady butterfly. not even close. could I ask you how I can beat lady butterfly?
Fire attacks and especially amber are usefull against her. Also it helps having items with high attack equiped and an anti wind cape. If you still lack try to study more about barriers in the library.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

asdqwezxccbv

Oct 19, 2023
Fire attacks and especially amber are usefull against her. Also it helps having items with high attack equiped and an anti wind cape. If you still lack try to study more about barriers in the library.
thank you bro, i guess search in the library makes seal break more powerful, right? im gonna try it, thanks again

Reactions: Konstantinus

SeppoSnake

Sep 29, 2023
Does anyone know how to beat Jessica? Once she activates Inverted Space I can't beat her in a fight anymore. Is it supposed to be a way to win or is it just an instant loss?

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
Does anyone know how to beat Jessica? Once she activates Inverted Space I can't beat her in a fight anymore. Is it supposed to be a way to win or is it just an instant loss?
IIRC, You need to wait to knock her HP low enough to activate Inverted Space until your hp is also low, that way you can finish her off in one hit once she swaps your HP values.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

erogegamer22

Oct 9, 2020
Can someone help me with floor7, I'm having trouble getting into Kaori's room, I got there 1 time when she visited you in your room to sleep with you, she stayed asleep there and you were free go out and enter her room. But after that, she hasnt stayed to sleep in my room again and the game doesnt let me enter her room at any other time. I already got rid of 4 of the lanterns, and am 1 attempt away from getting rid of the 5th one but if I do it I fail the run cause I havent gotten the last pendant that should be inside Kaoris secret room. What do I have to do to enter her room and get the last pendant?

Finnst

Apr 22, 2023
Can someone help me with floor7, I'm having trouble getting into Kaori's room, I got there 1 time when she visited you in your room to sleep with you, she stayed asleep there and you were free go out and enter her room. But after that, she hasnt stayed to sleep in my room again and the game doesnt let me enter her room at any other time. I already got rid of 4 of the lanterns, and am 1 attempt away from getting rid of the 5th one but if I do it I fail the run cause I havent gotten the last pendant that should be inside Kaoris secret room. What do I have to do to enter her room and get the last pendant?
try to interact with the cushion beside her room

fowser

Jan 14, 2024
Can someone help me with floor7, I'm having trouble getting into Kaori's room, I got there 1 time when she visited you in your room to sleep with you, she stayed asleep there and you were free go out and enter her room. But after that, she hasnt stayed to sleep in my room again and the game doesnt let me enter her room at any other time
yeah that part's pretty unintuitive since it doesn't let you enter her room while she's away other than that one scripted scene where she sleeps in your room which is only one time. i got stumped there too for a while. Konstantinus also explained it above: you can only enter her room repeatably while she is inside the room asleep, the light of the room will be on to show she's there, that's only at evening time or night time so pass the daytime time either by doing activities or the Rest option at your bed. anyway you can Rest until she's in the room. after you're in the room you may not be able to access the bookshelf at first because the circle for activating a lewd event will be in front of it and block you from interacting with the bookshelf, you need to get rid of the circle by doing the event then you can immediately come back inside and open the bookshelf.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes