RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 11, 2018
D
There is a decent femdom RPG game that I played a while ago, it didn't have much foot fetish, (1 or 2 footjob scenes)
but it had lots of pegging and torture, and some facesitting and human toilet stuff (no scat as I remember) i think...the turn base fights where very classic so I kinda enjoyed it, as for H scenes, there weren't too many and some were repeated (same scene with different background, or clothes)
but what was most appealing to me was the story and settings, of course it's not THAT great but for an a JRPG turn base ,
and a FEMDOM game for that, I really enjoyed it, even the story has lots of twists and turns, and the ending was femdom to the core, I won't spoil much...so I think it's a decent game to kill the time while waiting for the update...

the game called...............PENIBAN QUEST

PS: Peniban means strap-on, thus having a lot of pegging, and almost no foot fetish.
so Tower of Trample having much more foot fetish content than other fetishes based on the name isn't really strange, just to give examples for conversations above.
Does it have POV scenes?

Soran11

Jun 10, 2018
Any idea when is the next update coming? I was under the imrpession that we should've gotten it by today at the latest :X

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
the fact that there was no breastfeed scene with mrs claus is making me more angry than it should. like come on, mrs claus - milk... its perfect.

Geretor

Jan 12, 2019
Koda:
Going to a PC Repair shop tomorrow to see if the data is recoverable. If it is, there shouldn't be a significant delay. If not... will probably have to adjust the content of the release itself.

The good news is my Boot/OS drive wasn't the one that crashed, and a lot of my writing is in notepads on the safe drive or on gdocs. In other words, I can still work while my other drive is being diagnosed/recovered-if-possible. The project file and all the CG/PSDs are what's in jeopardy.

So I'll just work on writing while this gets sorted out (techs estimated a couple of days), and with any luck I'll have everything back and this won't be more than a stressful hiccup. The alternative isn't pleasant but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Koda:
Going to a PC Repair shop tomorrow to see if the data is recoverable. If it is, there shouldn't be a significant delay. If not... will probably have to adjust the content of the release itself.

The good news is my Boot/OS drive wasn't the one that crashed, and a lot of my writing is in notepads on the safe drive or on gdocs. In other words, I can still work while my other drive is being diagnosed/recovered-if-possible. The project file and all the CG/PSDs are what's in jeopardy.

So I'll just work on writing while this gets sorted out (techs estimated a couple of days), and with any luck I'll have everything back and this won't be more than a stressful hiccup. The alternative isn't pleasant but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
if this is true, then I feel sorry for Koda, months of work and this happened, must be frustrating...
hopefully he can could recover the data

Reactions: boris66616

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
Are you trying to tell me Koda doesnt have a backup file of any kind with all of his work on it?

Jesus I was in 9th grade when I started backing everything up!!!

Im calm, I’m not triggered, everythings fine............

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK
Not everyone backs up everything at every given moment. My hardrive died suddenly several months ago without warning, and I lost tons of stuff because I lacked a recent backup.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
So question, is this clarification on the delay to May 8th which was said to be because of "external circumstances", which are now finally being told to us? Or this another delay, and those external circumstances were just a separate issue?

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
On the bright side of things, this is Koda that lost his files. Personally i wasn't really expecting much from his update, so not much is lost anyway. I dunno about everyone else, but i really don't feel like replaying the whole fucking game again just to get a couple more scenes with some characters...

Anyway if it was actually Bo who lost his hardrive.... oh man.... he had been working on that floor 7 for half a year now.

Meh, I'm kinda used to and pretty numb to hearing bad news regarding TOT, especially since we hear it so often nowadays.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes