4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

ZdcKllr420

Mar 27, 2020
B Tier

Lily
PROS
-
Most unique look when compared to all the other women in the game
-Most unique angle, being the youngest of the dommes, and able to be friendly with her
-Objectively, super hot
-Lots of variation in loss scenes, possible to skip too
-Lots of variations in grabs and sexual assaults
-Gives ridiculously powerful items

CONS
-Criminally low content
-Battle system may be the worst in the game
-Remarkably easy for how late in the game she is. A huge step back from both Khulan and Cobra
-Obvious WAIFU bait, but maybe that's what you're in to.

Eliza
PROS

-Total MILF smoke-show tier. TOO BAD WE NEVER GET TO SEE ANY PART OF HER BODY.
-Probably appeals to you if you're a fan of gentle femdom, you sick freaks.
-Appeals to the rare "eating berries" fetishists, so I'm sure they're thankful for the representation.
-The music and her laugh when she catches you inside the dungeon is sexy af
-As your submission to her ramps up, she becomes crueler. The way it's implemented is very subtle which makes it even more stimulating. This is a great contrast to the previous floor.

CONS
-Battle system is stupidly slow and not particularly difficult, leading to long drawn out battles with little tension.
-Once figured out, all her battles are a joke. Getting an S Rank is tough and totally up to the RNG, but once at EX you can get up to infinite levels with few losses.
-Losses actually lead to extra rewards. Th...thanks?
-Reaching maximum submission requires way too many battles and post battle options. The reward is great when you get there, but it's such an unnecessary, repetitive slough to reach it.
-Her S Rank rewards are the most useless in the game.
-The captive on her floor never changes his dialogue.

Reactions: qazmlp

ZdcKllr420

Mar 27, 2020
C Tier

Karen
PROS

-Really hot, but literally every woman on this list is.
-Intimidating, great potential for fear boners

CONS
-Her fight is very gimmicky and once you have the pattern down, not any sort of a challenge
-You can only view each of her scenes once
-Zero additional content once you complete her floor at this point.
-Did I say "Zero additional content"? I meant, Karen literally disappears from the game.
-Her floor is long and drags on too much. You have to spend too much time talking with the Thunder Dojo monks. Yeah, that's exactly why I play this kinky femdom game, to talk with dudes.

Claus
PROS

-Is a woman
-I like big tits

CONS
-Literally no battle system. Entire challenge consists entirely of minigames that only use the poor, basic, control scheme of the game. Like a Dark Souls level that's all platforming.
-Extremely limited number of scenes and interactions
-When I think "sexy" I rarely think of Christmas. And I NEVER think of Santa Clause.

So to summarize:

S Tier
-
Khulan

A Tier
-Lady Cobra
-Yvonne
-Scarlett
-Dr. Swan

B Tier
-Lily
-Eliza

C Tier
-Karen
-Claus

I await your derision, safe in the knowledge that any other ranking is objectively WRONG.

Can't wait for the next update! And I mean that literally because the human life span is not long enough.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
You should have taken your time and posted this all in one go. That way it wouldn't take up so much space and it would be easier for me to destroy you.
nah
The best body. Biggest ass, longest legs, prettiest face and smile, sexy feet, toned stomach, huge firm breasts, Khulan has it all.
She has size and that is all.
Extensive variety of attacks and scenes, maybe the most in the game.
Eliza and Scarlett both have more iirc. Eliza definitely has more.
Khulan is the best girl to "train" with for the upcoming difficulty spike. Her QTEs are constant, but their consequences are not fatal. This gets your ready for Cobra and Lily's own QTEs, which have much stiffer consequences.
She's the best girl to grind with, but she's the easiest boss in the game in terms of difficulty. Its borderline impossible to not be over-leveled for her. She's really weak.
okay at best
Not as physically appealing as some of the other women.
I disagree with this completely. I actually think she's the hottest girl in the game in terms of her face and legs.
-Battles are on the slow side.
-If you lose to her under certain circumstances, sometimes you just want to reset the game instead of sitting through 10 minutes of dialogue and minigames just to get back to where you started.
The problem here is that the battles and the minigames are literally 90% of Yvonne's content and its so fucking annoying as to be unbearable. The bootlicking minigame is horrendous and should be stripped from the game entirely. You can't sideline this and still give Yvonne an A-tier ranking when her "flaws" are the majority of her content.
mommy
Total MILF smoke-show tier. TOO BAD WE NEVER GET TO SEE ANY PART OF HER BODY.
The mystery is the appeal. Eliza's a real lady, not a slut like Khulan.
Probably appeals to you if you're a fan of gentle femdom, you sick freaks.
Now I'm mad. How dare you even accuse me of such a thing? Also, once again, Eliza has the most content out of any girl in the game. She has the four stations in her room, each of which has four phases. She also has the various grapple-positions, each of which involves a story as well. On top of that, she has her three stories that she teaches you as you submit more and more to her. On top of that, she has her collaring content.
Once figured out, all her battles are a joke. Getting an S Rank is tough and totally up to the RNG, but once at EX you can get up to infinite levels with few losses.
As opposed to Khulan, whose S-rank is mind-numbingly easy but whose EX levels are ridiculously hard? The EX levels are optional, the S-Rank is much more important and should rank higher in consideration.
Her S Rank rewards are the most useless in the game.
The frozen potion is one of the most useful items in the game.
Losses actually lead to extra rewards. Th...thanks?
What kind of game do you think this is? Are you one of those people who says "Monster girl games are stupid because you only get content when you lose"? As if that isn't the entire point to begin with.

ZdcKllr420

Mar 27, 2020
Oh man, you're one of those Eliza weirdos... how am I supposed to take anything you say seriously?

I'm not going to act like you don't make some good points, but we'll have to agree to disagree here. I don't consider Eliza's four static pictures with sixteen different (yet equally boring and non-sexual) dialogue options, sixteen different pieces of content. Same goes for the stuff inside the torture room, it's a single picture with very long and boring dialogue attached. Meanwhile, Khulan's grapples transition into differ ent grapples as you make choices and fail at QTEs.

And yes, in my mind the EX levels should be more difficult than the story line content. One is to advance the story, the other is to provide additional challenge as you get stronger.

Yvonne has a sexy smile, no doubt. To be clear, I like all these women a lot (except for Claus and I go back and forth on Karen), and Yvonne is hot. But I don't think she's hotter, as a total package, than Khulan, Cobra, Lily, Scarlett, Swan or Eliza. Her outfit is also the worst in the game which works against her.

I disagree with this completely. I actually think she's the hottest girl in the game in terms of her face and legs.

And for the record, I like the boot licking game. It adds to the super-oppressive feeling that Yvonne gives off that adds so much to her appeal.

"The frozen potion is one of the most useful items in the game."
I notice, you couldn't mention the weapon (both of them), armor OR accessory one gains from Eliza. You know the truth.

"The mystery is the appeal. Eliza's a real lady, not a slut like Khulan."

Rude. As I said before, we're gonna have to agree to disagree. We each like what we like. Now imma go stick my dick in this 10/10 Amazon, you go enjoy eating some berries out of a shoe or whatever.

Jadous

Feb 11, 2020
did koda say anything new???!!! bruh how does he work with bo still? by delaying the game like 6 times in a row within 10 days like i would be embarrassed at how incompetent and inconsistent i am if i was in his shoes.

Apr 7, 2019
As a former Tower of Trample fan from early 2019 turned casual observer, I wanted to share my singular frustration and hope. When I first played this game, I was burning to go to the next level or initiate another option with a girl, just to see what happened next. The plot and design of the game -and the smaller interactions within the game- were about the best I'd ever seen. I wanted to know who Ethan would encounter, how the interaction would progress, what was waiting beyond the next stair.
Now I'm still happy to play the releases when they come, because they are still quality work, but the sense of anticipation and excitement is gone. I don't know if it will ever return to me, but I hope that the developers complete the game one day. Somewhere there's someone who's never heard of Tower of Trample who will find this game and perhaps enjoy the same sense of jubilation that I once had.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Oh man, you're one of those Eliza weirdos... how am I supposed to take anything you say seriously?
souncivilized.gif
I'm not going to act like you don't make some good points, but we'll have to agree to disagree here. I don't consider Eliza's four static pictures with sixteen different (yet equally boring and non-sexual) dialogue options, sixteen different pieces of content. Same goes for the stuff inside the torture room, it's a single picture with very long and boring dialogue attached. Meanwhile, Khulan's grapples transition into different grapples as you make choices and fail at QTEs.
I disagree, but fair enough. I'd argue that Khulan's grapples are short lived and unimaginative. Eliza's scenes are a lot more stimulating to the imagination.
And for the record, I like the boot licking game. It adds to the super-oppressive feeling that Yvonne gives off that adds so much to her appeal.
I agree that its oppressive, but its such a slow pain-in-the-ass that I can practically get up, make a sandwich, and come back and the boot-licking will still be going on. There are also only like three or four options on what to do so its barely interactive on top of being slow as shit.
And yes, in my mind the EX levels should be more difficult than the story line content. One is to advance the story, the other is to provide additional challenge as you get stronger.
My point is that on one's first playthrough of the game its extremely easy to blow straight past Khulan because she's so weak. Her entire character is that she's this badass Amazon lady but that's undercut by the fact that the only way to lose to her is by either fighting her at EX or just surrendering to her.
I notice, you couldn't mention the weapon (both of them), armor OR accessory one gains from Eliza. You know the truth.
The frozen potion and the lava potion are the only two things you have to repeatedly go back and fight a boss to get more of. Its pretty important if you care about the EX levels.
Rude. As I said before, we're gonna have to agree to disagree. We each like what we like. Now imma go stick my dick in this 10/10 Amazon, you go enjoy eating some berries out of a shoe or whatever.
You seem to be taking this a lot more seriously than I was. also khulan literally shits on your face you have no ground to stand on

ZdcKllr420

Mar 27, 2020
You take that back, right meow! R I G H T, MEOW!!!!

You dare to put them at such lower ranks?
Claus is trash, my dude. I like all the ladies, and I appreciate the diversity, but I just don't think Lily and Eliza can compete with the women I ranked higher. Lily because her combat system is the worst in the game, and Eliza because she's a multi-hour slough to get to her best stuff.
Just off appearance, Lily is one of the absolute best, but she has such little content, it blows.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
If you really want to be objective, You gotta disagree with Khulan having the prettiest face.
For me it's Lady Cobra > Crow > Kaori > Karen > Theresa > Khulan > Other Dommes

But yeah I agree with the fact that Khulan is objectively the best in all other aspects. I was about to write a huge text wall like ZdcKllr420 to give all my points to defend Khulan, but you did the job for me :KEK:

Subjectively, she will still be my number one because of her SEXY BARE FEET :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: ZdcKllr420

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Now I'm mad. How dare you even accuse me of such a thing? Also, once again, Eliza has the most content out of any girl in the game. She has the four stations in her room, each of which has four phases. She also has the various grapple-positions, each of which involves a story as well. On top of that, she has her three stories that she teaches you as you submit more and more to her. On top of that, she has her collaring content.
Sorry but gotta disagree with that. The four stations in Eliza's room have all 2 phases not 4. The best being the reverse cross feet torture which is the only one that come with a dream after the scene. Even if you are on the last level of submission, you will still get the 2nd phase of the station and it's kinda boring going for the same scene over and over again just to increase your level of submission and get another story and new grappling of "mommy" Elisa. And you can get this grappling scene only once by level of submission btw, exactly like Lily. So you need to prepare 4 saves for each scene if you want to see it again, so much grind :KEK:

And let's say it her collaring content is a complete JOKE. I mean except for the anal plug tail (i dunno if you are into that BUT I'M NOT lol), it's the exact same scene as with Scarlett. So i won't even say it's a content for me :KEK:

So i totally agree with @ ZdcKllr420 that Lily and Elisa are in the same level of quality. Although i would say they are A- tier and not B because let's face it : after Khulan, their grappling scenes are the HOTTEST and they do have A LOT of hot grappling scenes.
In comparison with other dommes, Scarllet got only one REALLY HOT grappling and domination scene : the foot smelling domination while she takes your hand and Yvonne, well she needs to take her ugly boots off to become hot and it almost never happens.

I'm still thinking of an exact Tier Ranking Dommes for ToT in my opinion, but what I'm sure is :
- Khulan is S (FLAWLESS)
- Lily and Elisa are not S (a lot of flaws to be considered S)

Last edited:
Reactions: ZdcKllr420

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Khulan and lily actually look the least ridiculous in terms of their faces
I still don't think they have the best face design.
If i had to imagine their real life faces :
Khulan & Claus is a 7/10
Lily a 6/10
Lady Cobra & Crow & Kaori a 9/10
Karen a 8/10
Scarlett & Yvonne & Elisa a 5/10

Last edited:

Marvilus

Mar 1, 2018
Hello everybody !

So I think I am going to try to give my own ranking of the dominas in the game, out of respect for ZdcKllr420 that blessed us with a well argumented opinion, because I like contradiction too, and also because I have nothing else to do.

I must specify that this is only my opinion, we all have our own desires concerning the ladies.

I will be starting to the dommes I like the less, then I will move to the bests.

Firstly I just want to get Claus out of the debate. In my opinion she does not qualify as a domme, she is merely a bonus side woman that does not even try to stop Ethan's progression. While I really appreciate her presence, for these reasons I don't want to compare her to the other. In any case, if was to be compared, she would probably fall to the last place.

Now for the actual ranking, here is my method. I will make a ranking for 3 categories : Physical apparence, Scenes/Personnality Fetish involved and Gameplay. If a domme is ranked 8th in a category, she will gain 1 point, if she ranked 1st, she will get 8 points. The final ranking will be determined by the total numer of points of each character.

Ranking Physical apparence :

8th : Eliza +1

Don't get me wrong, I don't find her ugly or anything, but there is nothing in her look that is really appealing to me. Not a big fan of the religous attire, plus hair is very important for a woman.

7th : Lily +2

I know a lot of you are Lily lovers, well I just don't get it, at least physically. I don't know she seems a bit too thin and flat but fails in looking physically weaker than Ethan. It would be different if she was obviously smaller and younger thant Ethan during her scenes, I think she is somewhat missing her purpose here.

6th : Yvonne +3

It's hard because I actually like her. But physically she is clearly behind the 5 others. The issue is maybe the hair and the boyish attitude.

5th : Cobra +4

4th : Scarlett +5

This was a very close one, but I chose to give the win to Scarlett because she has something that Cobra has not. I think she may be a bit underrated by a lot of people as she is the first domme and has more "basic" content than some of the others. Plus there is something about Scarlett's design that make it very easy in my mind to imagine her in real life, Cobra lacks this something.

3rd : Khulan +6

Hot as fuck in her own unique way. Love the face, the hair, the muscles and the big body. This vicious smile when she defeats Ethan, and the bonus that change everything and that probably no one noticed but me : the furry rings on her wrists.

2nd : Karen +7

HOT. Not much to argue here

1st : Swan +8

She is just absolutely the cutest. The kind of woman that even outside of all the domination thing, I could fall in love with if she existed in RL.

Marvilus

Mar 1, 2018
Ranking Scenes/Personnality/Fetish Involved

8th : Eliza+1

Again, not a big fan of all the religious Bullshit. I However enjoyed the fact that the submission path is slow and progressive. But it is maybe a little too long. An issue is that if you don't want to submit but keep loosing to her, you don't have to submit. It an issue that we can find with almost every domme of the game however. Also, I really not a fan of the re use of the puppy gear with Eliza.

7th Khulan +2

Nice but too many of her fetishes are huge turn off for me (vore and scat)

6th Scarlett +3 :
<
I like the way she plays with Ethan, but I am not really fan of the puppy play thing.

5th : Karen +4

I love that there is at least one domme that cruel and merciless. However she is really cold, and there is a sensation of unachieved with her story, so I can't put her higher.

4th : Yvonne +5

I think her storyline is way too basic, as are her fetishes : being beaten down by women and made to lick boots. Well that is pretty much the theme of the all game. But I really dig the smell/boots addiction part, even if the scenes are somewhat long and laborious. I also kind of like how the players is kind of forced to submit to her, playing with Yvonne is dangerous, and I think it should be the case with more dommes, that is why she is so high.

3rd : The Swan +6

I really like where this is going, the all apparent ally thing but I can't put her higher as her story is not finished yet (unless I missed something).

2nd: Lily +7

I did not really expect to put her so high, but yet here she is. In fact I truly like the all idea behind Lily, that is why she is so high. I am still expecting her to be updated so that she can properly turns Ethan into her slave.

1st : Cobra
+8

I think I like everything about her. She is manipulative, poisonous, hypnotic dangerous, everything I could ask for.

Marvilus

Mar 1, 2018
Ranking Gameplay :

8th : Karen +1

Once you know the trick it is really not hard to win every time. Plus there is too little fights and the saving the monks part is quite dull once you already did it once.

7th Lily +2

Way too easy, and the system is quite poor.

6h Scarlett +3

Once you know the enchainment, there is no more challenge.

5th :Swan +4

I like the gameplay but it is hard enough to get the QTE right, there is a delay on my computer.

4th : Cobra +5

No EX mode, once you are too strong for her, you are too strong for her.

3th : Eliza +6

I think her gameplay is somewhat challenging. At least you have too be focused.

2th : Khulan +7

What I really like is the temptation to lose the QTE on purpose, just to be under her muscular ass.

1th Yvonne +8

The more challenging gameplay of the game IMO.

So we have :

8th : Eliza (8 points)
6th ex aequo : Lily (11 points)
6th Scarlett (11 points)
5th : Karen (12 points)
4th : Khulan (9 points)
3th : Yvonne (16 points)
2nd : Cobra (17 points)
1st : Swan (18 points)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes