RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GonzaX

Jul 26, 2019
I don't think so, He would have said it recently, at least he could have put a timeline like with the other game

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
glad i didnt start playing this game till late of i would be just as salty as everyone else
i dont mind delays but giving dates and not meeting them just fucking sucks
should add an onhold tag to this game because of all the missed deadlines and them releasing other games instead because this seems to be on the back burner and onhold
more like put a "half abandon" tag..lol

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
So last time we got ToT content was 6 months ago, and before that it was 10 months ago (first only Ms. Claus update)....16 months for 20 mins of content, best deal in the history of deals for Mr. Wei and his henchman.

Reactions: Jadous

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
At this point i'm more suprised at you people rather than Koda. You people keep falling for it over and over again. It goes like this, Koda says for the 5684th time that the release will come at this and this date, the date is almost here, people going crazy, the day of day arives and Koda says he needs more time, people go nuts, repeat. I mean really guys? you people are like an abused girlfriend, after getting hit 200 times NOW he will change lol! :)
I don’t think anyone is “falling for it” it’s more so just anger that it keeps happening. To me it’s truly almost unbelievable that someone can do this for so long. I mean there isn’t anything most of us here can really do. Not many of us (I hope) are financially supporting them so we vent our frustrations here. I’ve seen a lot of people make posts on here berating us for our gullibility or enabling of Koda to do this shit, I’ve seen like... one guy who I’m convinced was a troll anyway talk about how what Koda is doing is ok. I just don’t get where people get the image that this thread has Koda’s side in all this.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
At this point i'm more suprised at you people rather than Koda. You people keep falling for it over and over again. It goes like this, Koda says for the 5684th time that the release will come at this and this date, the date is almost here, people going crazy, the day of day arives and Koda says he needs more time, people go nuts, repeat. I mean really guys? you people are like an abused girlfriend, after getting hit 200 times NOW he will change lol! :)
There are some benefits when facing the masochists

ZdcKllr420

Mar 27, 2020
Hey all, long time lurker here. While we wait for the next release, I figured we could do something more constructive and argue about which women we like the most!
I've been working on a tier list of my own for a while that I think is very different from a lot of the tier lists I've seen posted. While I admit a lot of what I have is based on my personal opinions of the women, I've also taken into account more technical aspects, like their game play.
So please enjoy, The Objective and Definitive Tower of Trample Tier List!

S Tier
Khulan
PROS:
-
The best body. Biggest ass, longest legs, prettiest face and smile, sexy feet, toned stomach, huge firm breasts, Khulan has it all.
-Tied with Karen and Yvonne for "most dominant". Takes her ownership of you to the highest level possible in her "bad" end.
-If you're a true degenerate, she has the filthiest scenes in the game, which are all optional. So if it's not your thing you aren't forced to go through with any of them.
-Khulan also has a softer side. She'll treat you well as her petboy, if that's what you're in to.
-Extensive variety of attacks and scenes, maybe the most in the game.
-If you are playing the game to get off, you're in luck, because Khulan loves to fuck. Still the only domme who offers straight up vaginal penetration, she'll also use her mouth, ass, or feet to get you off.
-However, having sex with her actually LOWERS your dignity, so she's still topping from the bottom.
-Her dignity system is incredibly easy to game, and not entirely dependent on you either winning or losing. That means you can see EVERY Khulan scene in a single play through, within quick succession of each other. Most of these you can see over and over again.
-Her fights are fast-paced and exciting. Great change of pace after having to deal with the much slower Yvonne and Eliza.
-Khulan is the best girl to "train" with for the upcoming difficulty spike. Her QTEs are constant, but their consequences are not fatal. This gets your ready for Cobra and Lily's own QTEs, which have much stiffer consequences.
-Provides the most game changing equipment. I don't know if they are statistically THE best, but Insulator and Conductor represent the most sudden increase in power you can get. So fighting her repeatedly not only makes you better at the game, but equips you to best deal with it.
-Her floor late game is a source of Stillwater Cookies. These are essentially free from Khulan
CONS
-
If you spend too much time with Khulan, the rest of the game can be way too easy.
-Some people don't want to fuck a dominant woman, they want to be denied

ZdcKllr420

Mar 27, 2020
A Tier
Lady Cobra
PROS

-Incredibly aesthetically appealing. Hot and nasty. Love that tongue.
-Domineering and controlling
-Wide variety of scenes (some of which can be skipped or viewed without a fight)
-Battles are tense and exciting, with real consequences for a loss.
-The only character to "break reality" appealing to those of us with a giantess fetish or an inanimate object transformation fetish.
-You've got a findom fetish? Get ready to never leave her room.
-One of the only women to use a lot of "classic" dominatrix situations on the hero. Stuff like whipping, candle wax and strap-on play are pretty standard in femdom media, but mostly absent in Tower of Trample, with a heavier focus on foot/boot/shoe/pantyhose and olfactory fetishes.
-I think she's the only domme to insinuate some kind of cuckold shit is in your future. Being as popular a fetish as this is, it's strange she's the only one. Like I said, she's the most "classic" dominatrix.
CONS
-No sweet path, if that's your cup of tea. Lady Cobra is a straight up bitch, and that's why we worship her.
-Doesn't give good items for a win. Gives nothing for a loss.

Yvonne
PROS

-Battles are intellectually stimulating, if not a llittle slow. You really have to pay attention, plan your moves and make decisions based on probability.
-Incredibly dominant. A true dominatrix.
-Her bad ends are some of the hottest, most involved in the game.
-She introduces bad ends without warning, which can take you by surprise. But if you're submissive, that surprise can be super hot.
-Only warden with shared scenes with other wardens. Two is better than one, that's just science.
-Provides a good challenge all the way through, that you can make even harder if you chose.
-Her boot worship is second to none, if that's your thing.
CONS
-
Not as physically appealing as some of the other women.
-Battles are on the slow side.
-If you lose to her under certain circumstances, sometimes you just want to reset the game instead of sitting through 10 minutes of dialogue and minigames just to get back to where you started.

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
I like your insight, and would like to see where you place Lily and Eliza. Swan is a little too new and incomplete but go ahead if you already planned to

Reactions: ZdcKllr420

ZdcKllr420

Mar 27, 2020
A Tier (continued)
Scarlett
PROS
-
Lets you submit fully and only enhances the rest of the game.
-Probably the most dialogue options and trees in the game. Options change with each of her 4 phases of submission (including level 0, so 5 different dialogue sets)
-Minigames, two minigame reward categories, four sub-categories below that of reward scenes. Scarlett's floor has DEPTH. A great first level.
-"Hey kid, ya wanna SS?"
-THICC
-Will occasionally give you S-Rank items just because you brought Scarlett her shoes. THANKS MOMMY!
-Never punishes you too sternly for losing, you can jump right back into the game.
-Her shared scene with Yvonne is
-Great and safe to train with and farm items early in the game.
-Puppy play
CONS
-Fights are on the boring side. She's locked in to one pattern, no variety.
-Sexy, but maybe not as sexy as some of the other women.

Dr. Swan
PROS

-I haven't done a scientific study, but I think she has the biggest rack in the game.
-Her latex outfit fits her body so well
-Plays more extensive mind games with the player than any other domme
-One of the only dommes where you need to WIN in order to see the best scenarios and continue deeper into her story.
CONS
-Battle moves incredibly slow
-Not as much content (yet) compared to the other women

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes