RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Feb 2, 2020
I think that the project needs some who, in addition to BO's art and ideas, has a solid grasp of English, a sense for writing femdom erotica and some knowledge of programming. Koda has all these things, but nothing he does is essential. Since there are many people that fulfil these criteria in the grand scheme of things Koda is very replaceable. He is always late/extremely toxic/lazy and dismissing him would be a no-brainer if he weren't friends with Bo.
I agree to all of that. But koda being gone would be a problem imo. unfortunately both of their work ethics clash with eachother.

Reactions: olorex11

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Can't believe F95 didn't alert me since 5 pages ago. I had hope until yesterday people!
Bane was right, hope is the worst poison ever.
Also, if Bo was feeling bad about people not appreciating what has been done this year, why did he ask Koda to waste time with Theresa?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Wait, so what is this game about? Sounds like you climb the tower and have sex with antagonists along the way after defeating them? Is there any sex and are they repeatable or watch and forget? Or do you have to fight to view the sex scenes every time, if it's repeatable? Sorry for so many questions and thanks in advance for any reply. Just that the description of the game is really vague :)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes