RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

theweedy

Dec 19, 2017
Wait, so what is this game about? Sounds like you climb the tower and have sex with antagonists along the way after defeating them? Is there any sex and are they repeatable or watch and forget? Or do you have to fight to view the sex scenes every time, if it's repeatable? Sorry for so many questions and thanks in advance for any reply. Just that the description of the game is really vague :)
more like they humiliate you and turn you into their slave

Pic

May 13, 2017
Wait, so what is this game about? Sounds like you climb the tower and have sex with antagonists along the way after defeating them? Is there any sex and are they repeatable or watch and forget? Or do you have to fight to view the sex scenes every time, if it's repeatable? Sorry for so many questions and thanks in advance for any reply. Just that the description of the game is really vague :)
The game is about the MC, Ethan, who have to defeat several female jailers in order to free his dojo members that have been imprisoned; he jailers brought them in a tower, each floor have its own villain and prisoner/s. There's just one sex scene all the others are foreplaying, the scenes are mainly focus on feet worshipping and smelling and not all of them are repetable.
All the enemy are female who try to make you become their slave, each one in her own way, so the game it's basically all around female dominatinon.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
The game is about the MC, Ethan, who have to defeat several female jailers in order to free his dojo members that have been imprisoned; he jailers brought them in a tower, each floor have its own villain and prisoner/s. There's just one sex scene all the others are foreplaying, the scenes are mainly focus on feet worshipping and smelling and not all of them are repetable.
All the enemy are female who try to make you become their slave, each one in her own way, so the game it's basically all around female dominatinon.
J.. Just one sex scene? Thanks for the info dude! A'ight Imma head out..

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Shouldn't there be an update today?
yes, the crow should be released today... but do you really think it will happen?
koda said he would finish it by the end of March, but nobody knows anything since the latest delay.
( or does anyone know something? )

Last edited:
Reactions: BB777

YayaSHIRO

Jan 22, 2020
on Discord Koda had said he would release the crow by the end of the month (March) and that he would spend April on the 7F... but I doubt it will happen.
Does anyone still remember when Koda promised to release 7F more than 2 years ago?

eric263946

Nov 18, 2019
glad i didnt start playing this game till late of i would be just as salty as everyone else
i dont mind delays but giving dates and not meeting them just fucking sucks
should add an onhold tag to this game because of all the missed deadlines and them releasing other games instead because this seems to be on the back burner and onhold

SlimeCrow

Sep 29, 2017
I have strong feeling, that koda won't release Crow until late may, 7F floor we might get somewhere in December.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes