RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Since people are discussing the nature of games, I'll chime in.

Modern day games came from these influences:

1) Board games played by nobility, which taught strategy.
2) Sports games played by the common man, which taught tactics.
3) Gambling games which came from the vagaries of life(And also the most recent addition).

CYOA are actually IF, or Interactive Fiction, not necessarily a game unless you wanted to call everything a game. They typically don't display any of these three attributes that go into a game, and instead use its' interactivity to aid in storytelling.

VNs themselves are not games. Walking sims are not games. The Lone Wolf series would be considered a game(A gamebook more specifically).

If ya'll want, I can expand upon it, but that should be a good enough start.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
There's nothing wrong with putting a dick in a vagina guys
Disgusting.

We must have reached peak social distancing because I literally have nothing better to do.
Since the "are monster girls real femdom" topic comes up every once in a while on this thread, I thought I'd share my thoughts on it by putting the fetish on a 1-5 scale. This is rated in terms of how hardcore it is, not in terms of what I personally like.

0 Star Femdom: Maledom/Vanilla sex. Not femdom.

1 Star Femdom: Femdom in name only. This involves scenarios such as "I walked into my stepsister's room and picked her panties up off the floor. My stepsister walked in at the wrong time, panicked, and ordered me to 'take responsibility'. She then gave me a handjob whilst calling me a pervert before riding me cowgirl. I've actually been lusting after my stepsister for over a year now, so I liked all of this and actually started taking control of the situation towards the end." You know what I'm talking about. This is the kind of trash that tends to clog up your feed on hentai sites because fools don't know what tags mean.

2 Star Femdom: Vanilla reverse rape and vanilla statutory rape. This includes vanilla milf/shota and vanilla non-consentual sex where a female character rapes a male character using ordinary positions. I say non-consent, but since this is a fairly vanilla fantasy the male character tends to start consenting about halfway through the intercourse.
2.5 Star Femdom: Most monster girl games fall here. They generally don't rate higher because the domination is completely physical and not psychological. Monster Girl Dreams is better than most in that regard, and I still would hesitate to give that game 3 Stars. Furthermore, the bulk of monster girl content is very vanilla and almost never involves BDSM of any kind. Finally, most monster girls only have one or two "monstrous" characteristics, be they cat ears or a tail.

3 Star Femdom: Soft femdom. Its weird that soft femdom is actually more hardcore than vanilla rape fantasies. This says something about society. This is the point at which the female actually starts leading the relationship and dominating the man on a psychological level. Seduction, foot fetish content, reverse ryona, light prostate massage content, and light chastity stuff all fall here. My boy Dhibi is really good if you're into that.

4 Star Femdom: Real femdom. Pegging, BDSM, CBT, light toilet stuff, chastity, and mindbreak content all fall here. Doskoinpo and Bo Wei are both around here due to their obsession with mindbreak and occasional forays into 5 Star content.
4.5 Star Femdom: Darktoz.

5 Star Femdom: Hardcore, fucked up femdom. Amputation content, castration content, extensively graphic scat content, handholding, and extreme dehumanization all fall here.

*femdom-themed NTR can be placed anywhere from 0 Star to 5 Star depending on how it plays out.
**Weirdly enough, bad end/death-by-snu-snu can also be anywhere between 2.5 Star and 5 Star. Lethal seduction fantasies are similar to rape fantasies in that they are broadly appealing despite being hardcore in nature. Probably due to all of the femme fatale oriented fiction there is out there.

D

Deleted member 1966181

Anyone know when new version will come or what is koda said about Date of Release? Someone please answer

YayaSHIRO

Jan 22, 2020
They have no excuse, there's corona outside, everybody is forced to stay home and they are doing nothing... I payed these thieves for almost 1 year and half, after so much delays I gave up and I won't give them any cent
I stopped supporting them more than a year ago and I'm actually one of the more generous patreons out there. I spend on average 3~5k USD per year supporting various game devs or artists on patreon, ci-en, enty, itch.io etc. as I would love to see more adult contents being produced.

Koda is literally one of a kind I've seen, and I just don't think he deserves any of my money especially with just how trashy of a person he is.

Edison Liu

Nov 28, 2018
I absolutely forgot about that spring cleaning update. I remember Cobra was "99% finished" and not even that could be released, because then out of nowhere came WG. I actually wanted that update a lot because supposedly Lily was going to get more content, who's my favorite in this game. But obviously not even Cobra's "99% finished" content could get released. Sad.

Reactions: Arthas12

Mombaka69

Jul 13, 2019
Guys, I stopped supporting and so should you as well. Let them first deliver a proper update. My feeling is that the developement is dead. If you have time to do side games like WG then you either screwed up your base game, not being able to finish what you promised, or you lost interest/ lack discipline in making the update.

Sure they have toons of good ideas - would wish to see a game like this being professionally made with a 3d engine

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes