RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
My god. You'll become stronger and more powerful than Ethan during that shounen power up moment in 6F that was completely forgotten about and disregarded moving forward.
Shounen power up moment??? When was that?! Did we have a secret update that downloaded itself as if it was sentient?....
Oh you mean that little part with Karen floor that dropped in November 2018 that has not been mentioned from the Eisner award nominee level of writing that takes 98% of ToT development?

• Haha
Reactions: GearlessJoe

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
My god. You'll become stronger and more powerful than Ethan during that shounen power up moment in 6F that was completely forgotten about and disregarded moving forward.
The reason why is because of the really dodgy decision of making that power up moment optional - now if they want to do any followup to that they have to check some flag to see if it happened and write one path of partial-story where it happened and one where it didn't. When you do branching in game design it should only be for minor things unless you want to spend forever making it consistent moving forward. Pretty significant blunder on their part, in my less than humble opinion.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
To be fair, another reason why the blue flames won't get expanded upon any time soon is that ToT has entered some kind of endless filler arc, with all these non-7F updates that we're getting. Can't believe I hadn't thought of this comparison before, it fits like a glove.
It's more of a Hiatus arc than a filler arc. Just like Hunter x Hunter Hiatus x Hiatus

Oct 30, 2017
The reason why is because of the really dodgy decision of making that power up moment optional - now if they want to do any followup to that they have to check some flag to see if it happened and write one path of partial-story where it happened and one where it didn't. When you do branching in game design it should only be for minor things unless you want to spend forever making it consistent moving forward. Pretty significant blunder on their part, in my less than humble opinion.

It doesn't necessarily have to be this way.
Even if the player didn't trigger it at 6F, they can make him trigger anyway in later events, giving a subtle nod like "Something feels familiar, I've felt like this before. It's so... urgh... HAAAAAAAAA!" if the player got it on 6F ending, or completely disregarding the nod if the player didn't trigger it.
It doesn't have to be that divisive, and to code this conditional should be easy AF.

I immediately associate this Blue Flame Ethan with a Super Saiyajin transformation kinda thing: you need an actual trigger to transform for the first time, regardless if you are already powerful enough to do it or not; the case being heavy emotional distress.
If he didn't do it by 6F, he could likely do it further if something similar happens.

That's what makes 6F evil ending so dark, by the way: we end up knowing Ethan is a beast inside. He has untapped potential that made even Karen intrigued and concerned about it - in that form, he could likely damage her.
Still, all that potential gone, all that power gone, all hope of stopping their evil plan gone, for a pair of sexy feet. While she immediately ends up disgusted by him breaking and just abandons him in a cell. He ends up not knowing what he is. His mind is broken and he doesn't think about anything anymore besides Karen, while she lost any interest in him, mistaking him for "just another boy I enslaved", so it was all for nothing.
Pretty dark, if you ask me. :unsure:

Branching is good for replay value, specially for a game like ToT.
And the fact that Bo Wei and Koda aren't strangers to darker endings/outcomes, makes it even cooler: I personally want a good ending. Ethan deserves it. But the darker endings add to the femdom element from the game.

I once told Bo personally that ToT could use a dark male figure. (Not as a floor boss, for God's sake. :cautious:)
But either as an anti-hero, or straight villain. Something that would serve as an example to Ethan what not to become. He already has Master Roman as a hero figure.
So far, all the male figures in the tower are either benevolent from the start, or straight redeemed by his actions/example.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigot

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
any news? because 11 is more than fucking few.
No my uninitiated brother, "few days" is a Koda time measurement unit that is impossible to convert to a fixed time measurement unit known to mankind. Many brilliant minds have tried, Elon Musk decided to start SpaceX program because it was more doable than to solve this millenium riddle. The only constant we know is that it never is less than half a month +7 days.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018
It doesn't necessarily have to be this way.
Even if the player didn't trigger it at 6F, they can make him trigger anyway in later events, giving a subtle nod like "Something feels familiar, I've felt like this before. It's so... urgh... HAAAAAAAAA!" if the player got it on 6F ending, or completely disregarding the nod if the player didn't trigger it.
It doesn't have to be that divisive, and to code this conditional should be easy AF.

I immediately associate this Blue Flame Ethan with a Super Saiyajin transformation kinda thing: you need an actual trigger to transform for the first time, regardless if you are already powerful enough to do it or not; the case being heavy emotional distress.
If he didn't do it by 6F, he could likely do it further if something similar happens.

That's what makes 6F evil ending so dark, by the way: we end up knowing Ethan is a beast inside. He has untapped potential that made even Karen intrigued and concerned about it - in that form, he could likely damage her.
Still, all that potential gone, all that power gone, all hope of stopping their evil plan gone, for a pair of sexy feet. He ends up not knowing what he is. His mind is broken and he doesn't think about anything anymore besides Karen.
Pretty dark, if you ask me. :unsure:

Branching is good for replay value, specially for a game like ToT.
And the fact that Bo Wei and Koda aren't strangers to darker endings/outcomes, makes it even cooler: I personally want a good ending. Ethan deserves it. But the darker endings add to the femdom element from the game.

I once told Bo personally that ToT could use a dark male figure. (Not as a floor boss, for God's sake. :cautious:)
But either as an anti-hero, or straight villain. Something that would serve as an example to Ethan what not to become. He already has Master Roman as a hero figure.
So far, all the male figures in the tower are either benevolent from the start, or straight redeemed by his actions/example.
6f ending? You mean letting the monks die?

marut

Mar 20, 2020
Why people are keep patroning if they are keep delaying because they have all the monthly money from patreon? Just wondering.

Gigot

Jan 29, 2020
To keep watching the streams, to keep having the news of the progress, and because 2$ doesn't hurt me that much though i understand that it can be a lot for some people

Lowlynoob666

May 6, 2020
I have no complain on the art and scene, but i do have some on the combat mechanic specifically Karen. Her floor is so tedious and annoying, kills any boner. The art and scene hot as hell, the combat mechanic not so much. Maybe adding a specific item that can hurt her or a potion that grant a power up for 1 turn that can hurt her, cause just surviving gets annoying.
And about Lady Cobra, maybe adding a choice of what to drain after getting an EX from her would really make this great. As it is the Karen arc killed all the enjoyment out of it.

Billus

Nov 14, 2019
I have given Bo and Koda almost five hundred dollars at this point. I am beginning to MIND BREAK like an old shindoL protagonist. I can't take their abuse any longer.
So I was wondering what was it that made you continue to pay them even after they showed no improvement just something I have been wondering for a while

Reactions: lonelyleaf

Gigot

Jan 29, 2020
I have no complain on the art and scene, but i do have some on the combat mechanic specifically Karen. Her floor is so tedious and annoying, kills any boner. The art and scene hot as hell, the combat mechanic not so much. Maybe adding a specific item that can hurt her or a potion that grant a power up for 1 turn that can hurt her, cause just surviving gets annoying.
And about Lady Cobra, maybe adding a choice of what to drain after getting an EX from her would really make this great. As it is the Karen arc killed all the enjoyment out of it.
Tbh i think the same for Karen. Though for Cobra you shall be able to choose the drains if you submitted fully to her if i'm not wrong. Remember that EX doesn't bring anything to the game, it's just to make it harder for you and if you like to farm ^^

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Just so you guys know: Bo Wei is working on ToT like never before. Lately he has been streaming every single day for full-time job hours. Even more so than before.

Plus while I haven't watched the streams myself to avoid spoilers, the opinion of those who do seems unanimous that it's not just quantity that's waiting for us in 6.5F pt3, but quality too. I've been told that he used the fact that we're going to face 2 vaillainesses for the first time in very smart and "hot" ways.

The combat has been praised, the scenes have been praised, the originality has been praised, the variety has been praised (this one expecially), and I've even been told that there's even something "special" awaiting for us.

I'm saying this because while I know that the other half of the development team is letting us down pretty hard at the moment, at least we have a silver lining.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes