RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone Floor 10] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullgate

Dec 24, 2021
hey guys do play "tower escape with lily" its super good and all the characters break the foruth wall and look who i found resident evil guys are inside also i met tiffany and a librarian i met crown who was super goofy and lily who is head over heels for me but wont tell me that in any way she murmurs soft sweet wholesome quotes for ethan and there are bowei and koda paterons info and many other things i have not discovered do give it a try also fuck i got this all you can get stepped bufret View attachment 3824180
I wish there were more fan games like this. Does anyone know if the dev who made this is still making things?

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
any proofs?
oh I got evidence buddy
don't ever doubt me I am a legend of Journalism for this game and everything around it.
I leaked every single thing that happend, exposed every stolen asset, informed you all about the spaghetti code, that bowei is into raceplay, and I hinted multiple times that bowei wants to fuck koda
maybe you are newer and didn't know you are talking to THE Yugata

but here is koda exposing everything about ToT and bowei I had to go deep undercover for this and gain her trust for 2-3 years:

6minuano9

Mar 14, 2024
oh I got evidence buddy
don't ever doubt me I am a legend of Journalism for this game and everything around it.
I leaked every single thing that happend, exposed every stolen asset, informed you all about the spaghetti code, that bowei is into raceplay, and I hinted multiple times that bowei wants to fuck koda

but here is koda exposing everything about ToT and bowei I had to go deep undercover for this and gain her trust for 2-3 years:
so bo wei is the dick head

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
oh I got evidence buddy

Koda is an e-girl confirmed!!!!1111!!!!111!!!1???!?'???!???????''''!??!!!!!111!1!!

Reactions: Thecatbred

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
oh I got evidence buddy

I haven't gone near ToT for so long that I can't tell whether you're serious or trolling us.

Apr 22, 2020
In case anyone wants it, here’s Loyal Demise 1.3.6 (untranslated). Google Drive

Normally I think it’s better to just support the creator, but I have no sympathy for that scam artist.
Thanks for sharing!

Sorry to ask, but do you know everything you can do after the big brothel battle?

I so far I've found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I'm not sure if it's everything.

Worth noting I haven't tried just escaping from the brother instead of fighting the boss (or losing to the boss), and I haven't tried giving the letters to the madame in a previous chapter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loves Butt

lustypeepo

Sep 22, 2020
Bro that's the difference I am into tall buff women who can protect me and fuck me (completly dominate me ) and are mature with their body mind and pheromones whom I can go and ask to sleep on their whole body as a bed who are fluffy chubby and muscular where it counts
Nah I do love Kaori ves and lily but if it were to choose my type is the taller stronger mature buff dominating dommy mommy not teenagers
you know any games with ikusei's milf like characters?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Loves Butt
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes