RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone Floor 10] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2020
After the seal is busted part, I know you're suppose to use ember only, but holy she deals a large amount of damage. I actually had to reset the fight cause of the rng that hits me randomly
Yeah, you need to be able to beat her in 3 hits, maximum, even with the debuffs she inflicts on you.

So you need like:
- Level 25-26
- Max Lava Potions (& a good bunch of Frost Potions) for your level
- Maybe the Skull Helm
- The best anti-wind equipment

thedofflin

Jun 16, 2018
im on 9f and keep losing to the attack where Karen zips me in her outfit when her HP gets low. How do you beat this attack?

Last edited:

femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
Do you know what to do with the beads we get in the lower most level from the thunder monk fuji or fushi or someone?(or is it not done yet)
for now those beads are useless you can defeat karen a million times but it wont change a thing the game itself is not fully completed for you guys to finish wait like me im dying to play it

Reactions: Dickthunder

femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
hey guys do play "tower escape with lily" its super good and all the characters break the foruth wall and look who i found resident evil guys are inside also i met tiffany and a librarian i met crown who was super goofy and lily who is head over heels for me but wont tell me that in any way she murmurs soft sweet wholesome quotes for ethan and there are bowei and koda paterons info and many other things i have not discovered do give it a try also fuck i got this all you can get stepped bufret Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Aligonsas

Apr 27, 2018
hey guys do play "tower escape with lily" its super good and all the characters break the foruth wall and look who i found resident evil guys are inside also i met tiffany and a librarian i met crown who was super goofy and lily who is head over heels for me but wont tell me that in any way she murmurs soft sweet wholesome quotes for ethan and there are bowei and koda paterons info and many other things i have not discovered do give it a try also fuck i got this all you can get stepped bufret View attachment 3824180
Hello, can you share the link to the game?

lustypeepo

Sep 22, 2020
hey guys do play "tower escape with lily" its super good and all the characters break the foruth wall and look who i found resident evil guys are inside also i met tiffany and a librarian i met crown who was super goofy and lily who is head over heels for me but wont tell me that in any way she murmurs soft sweet wholesome quotes for ethan and there are bowei and koda paterons info and many other things i have not discovered do give it a try also fuck i got this all you can get stepped bufret View attachment 3824180
who's the bitch behind karen ? i forgot her name

femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
who's the bitch behind karen ? i forgot her name
bro no disrespect calm down they are all good in their own way respect everyone or if you continue being a brat eliza (her name) will come out of the game and make you a christian house pup and make you eat kibbles and while preaching and babyfying you so be respectful i personally did not liked lily cause she is thin but after this lily expansion i like her too

BreadRoll420

Mar 12, 2022
Yeah, you need to be able to beat her in 3 hits, maximum, even with the debuffs she inflicts on you.

So you need like:
- Level 25-26
- Max Lava Potions (& a good bunch of Frost Potions) for your level
- Maybe the Skull Helm
- The best anti-wind equipment
Update, i finally beat her and finished the floor but I didnt get a key? or is there nothing after floor 7?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
bro no disrespect calm down they are all good in their own way respect everyone or if you continue being a brat eliza (her name) will come out of the game and make you a christian house pup and make you eat kibbles and while preaching and babyfying you so be respectful i personally did not liked lily cause she is thin but after this lily expansion i like her too
Nah in this picture there is no good one. The good ones are Rose, Lily, Ves and maybe Kaori.

femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
Nah in this picture there is no good one. The good ones are Rose, Lily, Ves and maybe Kaori.
Bro that's the difference I am into tall buff women who can protect me and fuck me (completly dominate me ) and are mature with their body mind and pheromones whom I can go and ask to sleep on their whole body as a bed who are fluffy chubby and muscular where it counts
Nah I do love Kaori ves and lily but if it were to choose my type is the taller stronger mature buff dominating dommy mommy not teenagers

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes