RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone Floor 10] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2022
ffs ive had this problem for a while now. HOW DO YOU PLAY THESE GAMES
1720464835415.png

what are these boxes what does it mean and can someone PLEASE IF ANYTHING JUST post a reply with the controls on keyboard cus ive just avoided these bowie games every time one comes out and instead only play TOT and games like TOT. Like i actually don't know what to do with them.

Lokilegoat

May 15, 2020
1720464835415.png

what are these boxes what does it mean and can someone PLEASE IF ANYTHING JUST post a reply with the controls on keyboard cus ive just avoided these bowie games every time one comes out and instead only play TOT and games like TOT. Like i actually don't know what to do with them.
It’s the amount of space the unit can move

frootitoooo

May 13, 2022
1720464835415.png

Well
You select a character, select a tile to move to, then select an action. Don't think a keyboard is needed, just a mouse

ernko

May 24, 2024
does anyone have a ToT save that's right before kaori or right after beating cobra? I would greatly appreciate it.

6minuano9

Mar 14, 2024
yo did bo make a normal game like im talking abt the enviroment like katalist in a way where its just the normal world no tower no soccubus just normal ppl and if there is a game like that kan someone pls give me the link

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Does anybody know if any other femdom game released like ToT?
Like I know about catalysr, under the witch, all the bowei mini games, the fan games with lily, maybe some rimethevixen stuff if you're into that, but I have absolutely no idea about the new games that have been made and if they've even been made, did anything new release recently? I'm not checking in a lot on here so i'm curious if there's been anything new.

Darkcrimsom

Jan 27, 2023
You'll have to remove the '.save' from the end of the filename. I couldn't upload it otherwise.

Hello one question

Do the links here to part 3 of Swan work for you? Not for me and I looked on other pages and none of them work for me.

I know I'm being annoying in the group but I already completed almost everything in the game except that x,d

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes