RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone Floor 10] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Or perhaps castration? Even then i dont think most ToT fans will mind. They survived Kuhlan's near dismemberment of Ethan.
Hm maybe something completely unlike Rose? Maybe Rose using one of Karen's tactics of dehuminizing males and turning Ethan into a mindless pleasure doll or furniture in an atempt to "save" him and keeping him always close. Or maybe the in one scene we got instead to see her mom and get a taste of why she fears her so much and want Ethan rather to run away?

Apr 22, 2020
Honestly there wasn’t much too it.
Shame. The update before that had like three fights, a new lady and a few sex scenes.

I didn't expect as much, but at least some fun, given what was teased was MC visiting the brothel for an investigation when it's likely a trap + the captain lady attacking with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkcrimsom

Jan 27, 2023
Hello, sorry for the insistence but do you have a link to download the third part of Dr Swan

I have downloaded from different sites besides this one where I got 1-2 links but the game doesn't run, it tells me the following.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Karen has to be the most boring villain in the entire game. I would have taken two floors of Cobra over her.
I rather want finally F10 for Rose comming out or Respite being finished for more Kaori actions. But the worst part is F9 should also be a continuation of Lily arc and what do we get? A fucking 10-20% done version despite the floor only needing some post launch fixes.

Reactions: Filo02

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Karen has to be the most boring villain in the entire game. I would have taken two floors of Cobra over her.
I like Karen as an Idea but from her second floor it's clear that Bo believed that he went waay too far with her. While I don't mind her second floor I did wish that she maintained the tonal shift aspect to her as it did a great job to raise the steaks Honestly It would have been even better if Iris was Karen's followup, with Swan and Crow being Iris' followup rather than Kaori coming immediately after Karen. Making Kaori a calm before the storm that should have been Karen's return

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes