RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone Floor 10] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayThredd

Jan 30, 2018
I'm not into kink shaming, but doing Findom with other people's money is disgraceful. Especially if you don't even deliver what you were paid for in the first place.

Reactions: Filo02

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Okay, that is it, Koda has Bowei officially caged in chastity, next step is confirming Koda irl name is Candice, then I'm done.
i haven't found out her real name she's very cautions about that, but it would be really funny if it was candice.

I'm not into kink shaming, but doing Findom with other people's money is disgraceful. Especially if you don't even deliver what you were paid for in the first place.
I agree it's downright disgusting people support you to further update the game and not for your personal enjoyment

Fakeguy69

Nov 22, 2023
Anyone know how to get karen floor 9 last Punishment.
Also there are items can't buy cuz we need other items that we don't have is the floor not finished?
Is there a way to get the yellow flask?

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Wait i thought it was a joke , is it really a girl ?
im a bit known around this community for my memes about the extremly slow development of ToT
but this isn't one of them as much as this whole situation is a joke koda is actually a girl that has been findomming bo wei for about 4-5 years now.
I still have some unleaked audio from our discord call and some videos she sent me to show what type of stuff she would send bowei....and i think this one just fits perfect to explain this whole situation

midoriwa44

Dec 28, 2019
im a bit known around this community for my memes about the extremly slow development of ToT
but this isn't one of them as much as this whole situation is a joke koda is actually a girl that has been findomming bo wei for about 4-5 years now.
I still have some unleaked audio from our discord call and some videos she sent me to show what type of stuff she would send bowei....and i think this one just fits perfect to explain this whole situation

Leak everything please, we need people like you to shed some light on the situation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes