RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone Floor 10] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I don't want to spam about this topic but im reading a lot of bullshit.
I know i am sorta infamous for the whole hellfire thing but this time im serious this is not a funny haha look at my fake game troll

reason why i have muted myself is because the last time somebody even hinted on myself being female there was this big yugata is not a girl vs yugata simps war remember? I didn't want people to focus on my gender again because i felt like it would distract the people from the scam that is happening. but i also now understand how people could view it as just me saying those lines

yea buddy im made out of money to be paying a findomme to say random lines about a rpgmaker fetish game just to troll on here and get 3 likes smh

I can also just drop the topic and let them continue their scam seems like you guys are into that shit anyways little paypiggies
istg yall some weirdos
I member Queen, we won that war! The reason I take it lightly is because the people who get ripped off that you describe there, we've been warning them for years that they were being ripped off, that they were being treated like paypigs via patreon. They've had years to correct their mistake and understand the situation. If five years later they're still happily milked, still saying on their discord “damn, I hope the update comes soon!”, it doesn't matter whether the dev is a man or a woman, they deserve and appreciate their fate, so screw them.

Jun 26, 2023
me *leaks how this entire game is just a scam to fund boweis raceplay obsession with his findomme koda*
people on f95 in my DMS ''CAN YOU LEAK KODA FEET PICS PLSSSSS''

y'all really just some paypiggies huh?
Do you reply to them that its actually your pics and have them wire you money? How much does the girl your simping to for those vids/pics get?

rainingdayss

Aug 21, 2022
Does anyone know if there's a way to increase the game window size of F9's standalone (Or other times when the game window is so small?)
1721362748826.png

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
I wish they would just go full crazy and fuck with everyone who's still playing this game.

Release a new character called Iris but it's spelled (iRS) and it's a metaphor about paying taxes disguised as a Findomme.

Maybe make the MC have to tribute 35% of all gold earned over a 3 hour period to her otherwise she kicks him in the balls.

He can make deductions if he has to spend money on other bosses but needs to beg them for receipts. If he buys potions he can only claim the ones used during combat.

Maybe if he doesn't pay in time he can submit a form for an exemption than is RNG based?
This is hilarious!

I don't know where else to ask this but could you folks add this thing called netorare to the game? Jill has been asking for it for some time now. And do any of you work with BiggerDicks.com? I would like to know if my penis pills got shipped. And uh...
uh...
Where am I ?

Sincerely,
Joey
Go home Biden, you're having a senior moment.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
me *leaks how this entire game is just a scam to fund boweis raceplay obsession with his findomme koda*
people on f95 in my DMS ''CAN YOU LEAK KODA FEET PICS PLSSSSS''

y'all really just some paypiggies huh?
Speaking of findom, didn't Koda join around the time Cobra got added? You know, the literal findomme of ToT. Funny coincidence if my memory hasn't failed me.

Edit: also don't be shy, leak them juicy DMs, we want names woman!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Speaking of findom, didn't Koda join around the time Cobra got added? You know, the literal findomme of ToT. Funny coincidence if my memory hasn't failed me.
that is correct after finding out the truth a lot makes more sense now it's like he didn't even try to hide it

I want to remember people about the big Interview where for some reason I was chosen to be one of the three f95 users to be interviewed this was a couple years ago during the lockdowns

1721371440763.png

In this Interview I said a lot of things that have become true but one answer of mine is very interesting

1721371422663.png

I already had a hunch back then but I didn't know the full truth yet but I knew that Bo Wei was enabling kodas delaying behavior for some reason and now we know why it is because bo wei is in a findomme relationship with white girl koda

you can't make this shit up

Salso don't be shy, leak them juicy DMs, we want names woman!
I'm keeping the anon for now but I see a lot of them still say shit in this thread if they ever step out of line i'll leak it im keeping it as ammo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
I already had a hunch back then but I didn't know the full truth yet but I knew that Bo Wei was enabling kodas delaying behavior for some reason and now we know why it is because bo wei is in a findomme relationship with white girl koda
I mean tbf if an employee is doing a shit job for a long time that inherently means their boss is enabling the shit job-doing by not firing them. But yeah this is just hilarious overall. Big if true as the kids say.

meopun

Jan 2, 2019
Does anyone know if there's a way to increase the game window size of F9's standalone (Or other times when the game window is so small?)
View attachment 3845564
in these kinda games usually alt+enter works for fullscreen, if not try to use magnify from windows, that works pretty well if its a keyboard controlled game

edit: F4 / F12 usually get u back to the homescreen (careful u lose progress if u don't save), F9/F10 oftentimes get u fullscreen, so try those F keys

Garrethawke

Oct 9, 2018
so this thread is the real F10?
Let me guess what's coming next, Yugata is the NPC who wants to help us just so we can let our guard down and before the end it is revealed that it was Koda all along.
so this thread is the real F10?

Or maybe he was the one who was right all along but like the story of "The Wolf is Coming" we no longer believed him.

Apr 11, 2021
I've extracted the game folder, but upon trying to run the game I'm met with an error saying "File corrupted! Run a virus-check, then reinstall the application".

Any idea what I'm doing wrong...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes