RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone Floor 10] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
I've extracted the game folder, but upon trying to run the game I'm met with an error saying "File corrupted! Run a virus-check, then reinstall the application".

Any idea what I'm doing wrong...?
your windows defender rightully detected the files as a trojan virus
this game is a scam delete the files and never come back here

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Herec1234567

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Speaking of findom, didn't Koda join around the time Cobra got added? You know, the literal findomme of ToT. Funny coincidence if my memory hasn't failed me.

Edit: also don't be shy, leak them juicy DMs, we want names woman!
No, way before Cobra. Koda joined right after Yvonne was released. You can see his OP on Patreon where he talked to Bo Wei about expanding wardens without using new art, thus making a better experience without Bo having to draw more. Originally, he was all about adding the extra routes to wardens. Scarlett, for example, had none of the shoe game content or puppy gear stuff. All her dominating scenes happened within the fight itself, which was all Bo Wei intended at first.

Things went wrong when Koda took a more active role in developing the core mechanics of floors. Once he stopped focusing on expansions and started dabbling with fight mechanics, things got complicated.

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
No, way before Cobra. Koda joined right after Yvonne was released. You can see his OP on Patreon where he talked to Bo Wei about expanding wardens without using new art, thus making a better experience without Bo having to draw more. Originally, he was all about adding the extra routes to wardens. Scarlett, for example, had none of the shoe game content or puppy gear stuff. All her dominating scenes happened within the fight itself, which was all Bo Wei intended at first.

Things went wrong when Koda took a more active role in developing the core mechanics of floors. Once he stopped focusing on expansions and started dabbling with fight mechanics, things got complicated.
To add to that, Yvonne's submission and endings we're too extreme for Bo and were Koda's ideas, according to a long past interview with Bo from 2020 or something. I think Koda started getting TOO involved around the time of Cobra. Didn't he try making his own art for Cobra, then that got leaked and he became so butthurt that the cobra expansion got canned? Like on the huge list of delays like Respite (jfc are we still waiting for this?? Who asked for this), SC3, Lvl 0, wasn't Cobra Expansion or Spring Cleaning Update in here? It's been so long I can't quite remember.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
To add to that, Yvonne's submission and endings we're too extreme for Bo and were Koda's ideas, according to a long past interview with Bo from 2020 or something. I think Koda started getting TOO involved around the time of Cobra. Didn't he try making his own art for Cobra, then that got leaked and he became so butthurt that the cobra expansion got canned? Like on the huge list of delays like Respite (jfc are we still waiting for this?? Who asked for this), SC3, Lvl 0, wasn't Cobra Expansion or Spring Cleaning Update in here? It's been so long I can't quite remember.
Yeah, Cobra's spring cleaning update was the first time we had news of an update that never actually happened. That list has grown considerably since, but it was a continuation of the Koda delay trend that goes as far back as Khulan. Hell, Lily was like, 7 months late by the time she was finally released, back when Bo still tried to update every month. Lily was the first completely ridiculous delay. That's when this topic really started to explode. But Spring Cleaning was the first F.U. to the fans.

Reactions: uncreativ_

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
that is correct after finding out the truth a lot makes more sense now it's like he didn't even try to hide it

I want to remember people about the big Interview where for some reason I was chosen to be one of the three f95 users to be interviewed this was a couple years ago during the lockdowns

View attachment 3845764

In this Interview I said a lot of things that have become true but one answer of mine is very interesting

View attachment 3845763

I already had a hunch back then but I didn't know the full truth yet but I knew that Bo Wei was enabling kodas delaying behavior for some reason and now we know why it is because bo wei is in a findomme relationship with white girl koda

you can't make this shit up

I'm keeping the anon for now but I see a lot of them still say shit in this thread if they ever step out of line i'll leak it im keeping it as ammo
This would indeed explain their strange relationship, especially the fact that Bowei thinks Koda is irreplaceable and that she will always have the last word on him. Their DMs must be pretty outrageous... One thing bothers me though, bowei has often shown his obsession with fat old women, yet in the content you've shared the woman doesn't seem to fit those criteria... maybe he's also never spoken to a woman outside his family and if a woman who looked like jessica irl spoke to him he'd leave koda.... what a plot!

bippitybippitybop

Oct 2, 2019
Anybody know anything about a new release? There's been some chatter on discord but it's unclear what it is or if it was meant to be released at all. Sounds like something dropped today though

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes