RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone Floor 10] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

w3llplay3d

Jan 31, 2023
anyone have recommendations for more games like this? i just started it last week so i haven't had to experience the dread all the og fans had. but i hit floor 8 and read about 200 comments and im ready to give up on the game haha. i really enjoyed f1-f6 and the grinding.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
anyone have recommendations for more games like this? i just started it last week so i haven't had to experience the dread all the og fans had. but i hit floor 8 and read about 200 comments and im ready to give up on the game haha. i really enjoyed f1-f6 and the grinding.
A.N.L.I.S.
Katalist
Domina
Escape from Misantria
Project Supremacy
Queendom of Lithzena
Mistresses of the Forest
Gladia

There are some games off my watched list that I think are similar to ToT in either gameplay or theme. There are others, including all Bo Wei's other games.

Jun 26, 2023
A.N.L.I.S.
Katalist
Domina
Escape from Misantria
Project Supremacy
Queendom of Lithzena
Mistresses of the Forest
Gladia

There are some games off my watched list that I think are similar to ToT in either gameplay or theme. There are others, including all Bo Wei's other games.
Black Rose Hotel
Amoral Quest
Under The Witch

Non f95zone

w3llplay3d

Jan 31, 2023
could someone tell me how to get the yellow pendant from Kaori
i don't remember the colors but:
1. you find powder in the kitchen, go to the back of kitchen through the door and pour in water.
2. use 818 on wish and ring bell
3. there is a hidden door next to her bed. to the right of where she sleeps.

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Progress Report

Well, things have moved on. The playtest of the new version was released without the big problem that was almost two months ago. I expected the playtest to take a week and then the game would be released, but it looks like it will take a bit longer. Again, I can't put a deadline while it's up to someone else, but I'm hoping for the first half of August. Unfortunately, there are still things that need to be ironed out, but they aren't big things like scene rewrites, more like just fixes. Keep in mind that it wasn't my work (almost) here, it was mostly Koda who redid everything, I was just helping out, so this is more of a game state report

frootitoooo

May 13, 2022
Progress Report

Well, things have moved on. The playtest of the new version was released without the big problem that was almost two months ago. I expected the playtest to take a week and then the game would be released, but it looks like it will take a bit longer. Again, I can't put a deadline while it's up to someone else, but I'm hoping for the first half of August. Unfortunately, there are still things that need to be ironed out, but they aren't big things like scene rewrites, more like just fixes. Keep in mind that it wasn't my work (almost) here, it was mostly Koda who redid everything, I was just helping out, so this is more of a game state report
as long as theres progress im satisfied

talvuxko

Aug 3, 2022
Hello, I went through the fireplace in Santa's floor, but when I tried to open the 'present' I received an error report, does anyone know what to do? Thanks.

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Jealous chair noises* :love:

Agreed with Domina being a good choice for ToT fans. I am currently playing through the latest version myself:

Domina

https://f95zone.to/threads/domina-v10-0-dekarous.35295/

Reactions: w3llplay3d

bippitybippitybop

Oct 2, 2019
have you played all the standalone floors and other side games like warrior guild, heelfall, etc?

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
Progress Report

Just fuck Boss Bowei.

Herec1234567

Jan 22, 2020
Progress Report

What the F in that engine is being fixed for months? The engine itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes